CHAPTER 23

MYA'S POV

Me neshia, Keria, and shay was sitting on Shay's bed talking they trying to talk me into going to the club .
"Mya come on you need this just to get your mind off everything." Shay said
"I mean you right but- I was about to say until Kevin busted into the room he looked at me an licked his lips. I can't lie he was fine with all his tatts showing in shit but I turned my head I still don't fuck with his ass.
"Shay ma want you "he said still looking at mawe.
"Shay I'm finna go get my clothes I'll be back." Neshia said
"I need a ride I'm coming to ."Keria added
"Y'all just gone say-" I was about to say but they left out leaving me and Kevin alone.

I looked at him and stood up I got my keys and put my sandals back on . I was about to walk out the room but Kevin grabbed me.
"What you want Kevin." I said annoyed .
"Why you gotta talk to a nigga like that." He said
"Df you mean you know wassup you know I don't fuck with yo ass cuhh."I said getting mad because he knew what he did and he trying to act like the shit ain't happened.
He licked his lips. This nigga up here getting turned on why I'm going off I thought.
"You holding grudges and shit."he said walking towards me.
"No I'm not you acting like that shit happened years ago."I said sitting on the bed because I knew he wasn't going to let me leave out.
He smacked his lips."We weren't together mya "he said
I looked at him for a minute and got up ." Ok I understand that I dont have a problem with you" I said walking out.
"You going"shay asked.
"Yeah I don't know that to wear tho".
"I gottcha let me go get everything we can got to neshias house to get ready" she said.
"OK Im going to be In the car". I said walking out.

About 20 or 30 miutues later shay came out with a makeup bag and a over night bag I got out to help. We put the bags in the trunk then left.
On the way to neshia's house me and shay was listening to Lucci missing you.
"I WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH YOU ON MY MIND SHE SAID SHE DONT MISS ME I KNOW SHE LIEING I CAN SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH THAT GIRL LIKE A WINDOW NO BLIND."we sung .

We pulled up I got the make up bag and shay grabbed the over night bag .
"Girl I'm about to get you fine. You might find you a boyfriend tonight."she said walking in the house.
"Girl you know I don't want a boyfriend you need you one if anything". I said
"We both need one But tonight ain worried about no nigga I'm finna get fine and turn the fuck up with my girls"she said making me smile.
"I'm finna shower first" I told her.
"OK I'm gone have your clothes ready ok"
"Orite"

I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on and stripped out my clothes . I was in there like 15 minutes I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and went to the front since we were the only ones here.
"Shay where my"-I was about to say until I seen jay and gotti sitting on the sofa.
"Oh my bad y'all" I said and quickly walked away to my room were all the ass was.
"Why jay and gotti here."I asked
"They going to the club with us " Keria said happy
"I thought it was just gone be us". I said
"I know right but we still gone be turnt and twerking they gone be on lock."Shay said smiling.
We all started getting ready when neshia got out the shower. Neshia and keria had on body dresses that showed all there curves off , While me and shay had on some high waist shorts I had on my pink and white Jordan's with the shirt to match while shay had on the blue and white ones with her shirt to match . I must say we was looking good we took picture and shit I was feeling it but at the same time I wasn't I'm not the person that likes to go out but I did it for my girls.
We walked out the room and went in the living room were jay and gotti was. Gotti looked at Keria and licked his lips."Damn BAE come hea."gotti said to Keria
"Yeah come hea neshia "jay said.

"Y'all riding with them " shay asked them.
"Yeah" they both said at the same time
"Orite we about go "I said grabbing my keys.
"See y'all there."

Me and shay got in the car I started it up and future stick talk blasted through my speakers. We rapped along
About 10 miutues later we pulled up at the club it was so blowed cars were everywhere.
I finally found a parking pot I jumped out and so did shay . we started walking to the club door and I heard people saying "damn" who is that" to me and shay she looked at me and smirked ."what" I said she just laughed at me.
"Damn l" the man that was working the door said to us .
"Y'all can go on in."he said

We walked in and it was packed everybody was in this bitch. We walked straight to the bar I got some henny and shay got some apple ciroc. We was sitting there talking and drinking our drinks that's when neshia and Keria came.
"Why y'all not in V.I.P ."Keria asked
"We didn- shay was about to say until the DJ started playing tom-G hunnid round .we all looked at each other and ran to the dance floor. We started dancing to the beat But Keria and neshia stopped because they forgot they had on a dress.

I felt someone wrapped there arms  around me I just shook it off and kept dancing. I didn't notice the crowed made a circle around me and shay who ever had my waist. "Aweeshit look at that boy Dee " I heard somebody say.

The song went off I turned to see Dee smiling from ear to ear . he was looking to fine tonight he had on some white true religion shorts a white Jordan shirt with a blue jump man on it with a Gucci belt and the blue and white 12's with his golds in .

DEE POV.

I was up in v.I.p just chilling with one of my niggas smoking some dope. I just so happened to look at the dance floor and seen mya she was throwing that ass just right." damn" I said out loud .
"What cuhh" my cousin ace said
I didn't even reply I went to were she was and wrapped my arms around her waist. it seemed like she went faster when I wrapped my arms around her. I felt my man hood about to stand.
"AWESHIT LOOK AT THAT BOY DEE." Ace yelled.
The song went off and mya turned around and looked at mhe smiling.
"Did you have fun"she said laughing walking back to the bar and I followed .
"Hell yeah....you gone give me a lap dance ."I said smirking .
"Yeah " she said
"You forreal.
"I said yeah.
I texted my man Cory he was the DJ and told him to announce it on the mick.

"Ayee. Let me get y'all attention."cory said into the mic
Everyone looked up at him
"Were my man Dee at. Put the spot light on him." He said
I put my hands up .
"You and yo girl go to the mind of the dance floor where the chair at "he said
I grabbed mya's hand and we made or way to the center of the floor and I sat in the chair . Cory played say yes by LI Corey .

Soon as the beat dropped mya started going right with it . "aweeshit mya" Them goals there " damn I want one" That's my sister". Was all you could hear and a couple of hating bitches . "Damn "I groaned my dick was hard and hard asf I pulled mya on my lap and looked at Cory who knew what was up . everybody was clapping for mya. she looked at me with a look I couldn't read I thought. my shit was hard and I bet she felt it I got up with her still in my lap I picked her up and walked to a corner .

KanishaE 🤘