CHAPTER 36

Trey's Pov ......

"Jaden is lucky. He's a lucky young man, He was shot once in the chest and once in the leg and arm, How ever the bullets didn't hit any of his main arteries, but he lost alot of blood He's going to need blood any of you are willing " the doctor asked

"What's his blood type." Jay asked

The doctor looked down at his note pad and back at us.

"His blood type is O+" he said looking at us

"I'm willing" I said

"Follow me young man" he said and I began to follow him as I thought of the niggas that did this shit

This shit was way deeper than what it's looking like jaden got some going knowing this luh nigga broke in my trap by himself. This shit ain't adding up my trap all they way on the other side of town and if jaden was poor and shit on the north side of town how in the hell did he know about my trap on the West. Someone had to been sent his ass ain't no way in hell he just gone find out were my shit at. My name hold alot of weight but hell nawl I'm not stupid somebody sent his ass.

I snapped out of my thoughts when this luh thick ass nurse walked in I'm talm bout luh mama had it titties and ass she had the combo.

"Ahh hey my name is Kimberly in I'm going to be taking your blood for jaden" she said

I licked my lips" I'm Trey"

Mya's Pov

I sat looking at China while she slept. I'm only 18 in handling shit a mfin 35 year old can't. The shit I do isn't right but shit I'm looking at it like you gotta get shit how you live you can't sit and wait for no hand out. Life's goes on with or without you in it, That's some shit some people fail to realize jaden being shot has opened my eyes living this life style you'll never know when it's your time which I knew before I even thought about being in the drug business.

I looked at jayceon for second because without him I would be probably dead. Jayceon was the only person that ever helped me I was never a weak bitch I was just always quiet because I never wanted people to Fuck with me. I just took all of this in trying not to cry thinking if my mom and her just leaving me.

She just didn't want me I wake up daily thinking of her or what she was like when I was a kid. I would see other kids with there mom living a happy life and just wanted to know how it felt to call a person mom.

"Mya you ok" i looked up and it was my girls they all had the same look as if they wanted to cry.

I smiled" I'm good yall just thinking about all this shit" I said looking up at them

"Don't worry shit gone get better we just in a little hole" shay said

"I know we good" I said as Trey walked from the back.

"Neisha come here" Jay said to Neisha

She looked at him and rolled her eyes then looked down at me.

"You sure you good M" she asked

I smiled "Yes now go talk to my brother"

"And ohh Mya you not slick I know you had my truck the other day" Jay yelled

We all busted out laughing" Im saying though what that gotta do with you calling neshia" I said

He laughed" Ok let's play dumb" he said sitting down.

Neshia's Pov.....

I sighed and walked over to where Jay was sitting, I really did want to hear what he had to say but at the same time I didn't because this shit was unacceptable for real.