CHAPTER 13

MYA'S POV.

When he let me in rose petals was every where and the lights were low and it was just so nice and romantic. I wanted to cry no one has never did something so nice and so sweet for me before. But I was still at his ass, he had me fucked all the way up thinking this was gone make me forgive him nope. I want answers my nigga .

KEVIN'S POV.

Mya stood there in shock. I did all this yesterday well the night before graduation. I had rose petals everywhere the lights were low and I had it set up nice. I was going to ask mya to be my girl I haven't known mya that long but she is nice sweet and she's laid back as hell with a nice little body and she doesn't likes to go out what more can a nigga ask for , but I knew she was going to say no because I fucked up.

"You gone say some "I asked breaking the silence
"Oh my bad. But dang you did all this for me .you shouldn't have."
"I wanted to tho"I said smiling
"I'm serious you shouldn't have. The fuck you think this shit gone make me not mad nomoe nahh my nigga wrong muthafuckin answer." She said making my smile fade

When mya mad she so cute and she up here trying to go off and more shit I can't lie I was turned on I had to snap back to reality.
"Mya I'm sorry I was drunk and so was destin- I was about to say when she cut me off.
"So you telling me you got drunk and wanted to fuck a hoe in the bathroom instead of coming to me saying take you home."she said
"Nah I ain't saying it lik- "she cut me off again
"The fuck you mean nah nigga that's what you did and you really think this shit gone make it better. It's sweet and more shit but-" I cut her off
"Man you getting this mad you act like we was together"I yelled out of anger cause she kept cutting mhe off.

Her face softened" You right I shouldn't be mad we not together". She said about to leave but I grabbed her.
"Mya I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that." I said
"Nahh its cool you and her be happy "she said snatching away from me walking out.

I just sat there and stared at the door. Damn I fucked up she might not wanna talk to me no more .

Mya's POV.

I walked out Kevin's hotel room with tears in my eyes. I was hurt because he yelled at me and because of what he said. I had to just shake it off and forget about it . I got in my car and looked at the time it was now 4:30 in the morning. I decided to just call trey because it was to late to go back to ms.Jones house.
"Hello"he answered in a sleepy voice that's sounded sexy as hell .
"Trey text me your address I'm on the way".
"At 4:30 in the morning.
"Yeah at 4:30 in the morning
"OK .

He text me the address and I pulled up 10 minutes later and I got out in knocked on the door. And a shirt less trey came to the door I licked my lips and he smirked .
"Like what you see huh."
"boy stfu
He laughed"its not my fault I know I'm fine boo"he said in gay voice I laughed so hard I damn near pissed myself.
"Trey I wanna take a shower"I said to him cause a bitch panties was soaked.
"Its down the hall to the left .
"Iight "I said going down there

I stripped out of my clothes and turned the shower on . I was in the for 10 or 15 minutes I got out and wrapped a towel around me "damn " I said low cause I forgot my bag in the car.
"Trey "I yelled
"Wassup"he yelled back
"Can you go to my car and my over night bag.I yelled
"Huh"he yelled

Fucking with him imma be yelling all damn morning. I walked out the bathroom into the living room were he was. "Can you go to my car and get my over night bag out "I asked.
"Iight" he said getting up.

When he came back I had on one of his shirts already I just needed my panties. I put em on and layed in the bed I was tired asf. 5 minutes passed and trey walked in.
"I thought you was coming back up dea with mhle.
"I'm sleepy trey."
"Ok" he said getting in the bed .

He pulled me into his chest "goodnight bebby"he said .
"Goodnight suga lump" .I said
And just like that we fell asleep.

Quick update 😐

KanishaE 👅

Mya n the mm