CHAPTER 26

DEE'S POV.

"MANN WTFF CUHH"i yelled.
"Who df was that" Mya asked.
"I don't fucking know. But I swear when I found out imma body they mfin ass."

I was so fucking mad I couldn't even think straight I had to call gotti ass.
"Ayee cuh" I said into the phone.
"Man meet us at the trap bro" he said
"Y'all taking the girls to the house" I asked
"Yes drop mya off and be on your way."
"Bet"

I pulled up at Neshia's house Mya looked at me with a pout.
"Bae imma be back ok"
"Ok gimme kiss" she said.
I gave her a quick kiss cause I was ready to kill"
"Orite imma call you when I'm on my way"
"Ok"

With that she got out the car and I speeded in the direction of the trap About 8 minutes later I pulled up and  jumped out i jogged up the steps, I walked in to see Gotti Jay and Trey.
"Wassup" I said dabbing them up.
"Wassup boi" Trey said
"So who could've did this shit" Trey asked
"Shid I don't know yall ain't have beef with nobody did."I asked
"I had beef with that nigga james. But I didn't get a chance to confront his ass." Jay said
"His pussy ass might got some to do with it" I said..
"I'm saying what happened"Trey asked.

"We at the club in V.I.P. coolin smoking a li dope laughing talking. And the next thing I know niggas shooting trying they best to shoot my girl I'm happy as fuck she had her gun cause boy I would've been on cops."I said

"Who your girl" Trey asked.
"Mya" I said.
"Tamya Taylor " he asked shocked
"Yeah nigga."
"Mann let's scrap up. And call the rest of them niggas and tell them to meet us at the main trap."trey said
"iight"

TREYS POV

I can't believe Mya''s with Dee that shit just fucked mhe all the way up. Then she almost got shot tonight and there's a 50/50 chance my brother got some to do with it. I hope he don't through but if he do I'm sorry moma but imma lay his ass flat. I mean yeah I did and said what I said to Mya but a the end of the day I love that girl and can't nobody take that from her. I know I said some fucked  up shit to her and she may never forgive me I was just hurt at the time no cap when james said that shit he made it seem so true you feel me. All this shit happening to fucking fast my head really fucked up right now.

MYA'S POV..

"I wonder were the guys at"Keria spoke.
I sighed"I hope there OK"
"They good I know they are"Neshia said.

I didn't even say nothing I just got up so I could shower then lay down I walked inside my room and grabbed my panties and a bra. I got inside the shower and all I could think about was Who was shooting in the club? Why were they shooting at us? The only person I could think of was James. I can't believe he did all this I could've lost my life tonight I felt anger take over my body. I got out the shower and dried my body. I put on my panties and bra then walked out the bathroom. As soon as I walked out the bathroom I felt someone hit me in the head with something. I screamed in pain before they hit me again and every thing turned black.

I woke up inside a pitch black  room My head was killing me. I felt somebody next to me I turned my head to see Shay knocked out. I started to cry seeing blood coming from the side of her face. "Shay" I cried out she didn't move or say anything I tired to move but I a heavy Chain was  wrapped around me. "AHHHH MYA" I heard Neshia yelled.
"IM OVER HERE"I yelled back
"STFU STUPID BITCHES"I heard a male yelled. I cried even harder why are we here? Who brought us here? And for what reason. I just cried until someone walked up to me I could see in the dark good as fuck.
"Stfu bitch" A female said hitting me. The lights flickered on I Looked up to see a fat ass destiny I knew my face was red as fuck. I looked around and my girls were busied up but they were breathing.
I laughed" You got balls huh?"I asked.
"Yes bitch. You thought you was gone have trey to yourself bitch you lost it. See let me enlighten you. This baby isn't Trey's hell I dont know who's the little fucker daddy is and I could care less but I know you told trey I had a threesome" She laughed" how did it feel to get that cherry pop and that throat fucked". She finished while laughing

I straight faced her I looked her dead in her eyes "Your a dumb ass bitch and u deserve to die. Your a nothing ass hoe and that's all you ever been from the jump you sad as fuck If you let me tell it, and bitch you did all this cause you think I want yo nigga? Be real hoe if I wanted that fuck nigga he would've been mine you want to make jokes about rape hoe. If I wasn't chained up I would beat the living fuck out of you I will kill you with my hand bitch" I finished at this point I was heated 

She couldn't even say anything."Cat excuse me dick got your tongue. " I said laughing she slapped me across my face I laughed again.
"Bitch you weak asf " she slapped me again I shot a cag on her fat ass. She fell making laugh
"Damn, Mya you beating ass tied up " I heard a familiar voice say. I looked you and got even fucking madder I could turn into the fucking hulk right now.

GOTTI'S POV....

"Mann wtf who is that right there" I said looking a the security camera's in the club.
"That look Like that nigga Joe. He work at james trap"Trey said
"You know were James trap at" Jay asked him
"Duhh nigga but it's like 2 in the morning ain't nobody there" He said
Dee sighed "I'm ready to body me a nigga or bitch right now I don't give a fuck no more cuhh" Dee said.
"Me two cuh. James fucking with fire cuhh. I'm gone tell ms.Jones I'm going to body her son." I said I was beyond fucking pised only if trey stupid fuccking ass wouldve listen now look at this shit my girl and  my sisters this nigga james done lost his fucking mind.

Trey sighed" This nigga here. And nah don't tell my momma no shit like that."Trey said.
"Were my money" the club owner said
"Nigga shut the fuck up." Trey said to the man

We walked out and jumped in the car Jay drove us back to the trap so we could get our cars.

TREY'S POV...

I feel so fucking bad and guilty right now I feel stupid why, I should've listened to my boys and Mya when she told me James raped her a nigga wants to cry because I lost Mya maybe forever. She was different she wasn't like a average bitch out here.
She was calm, you talk she listen and when shit gets real she rides. I can't believe I was so stupid not to believe her everything is coming together know and its nothing I could do but kill james. This shit crazy I dont even know what to say right now the way james put the story it seemed to true he had this shit planned he plotted on this shit.

I been wanted to kill James  when I found out he was back in contact with our dad with his hoe ass I'm not showing sympathy no nigga I dont give a fuck it is what it is When I see that nigga its gone be on sight and that's on everything I love and hate. That fuck nigga lied to me loyalty over love anyday I want this nigga head.

TREY IN THE MM...💕😘

THANKS FOR READING MAKE SURE YOU VOTE.😍😘

KanishaE 🔫