CHAPTER 3

MYA'S POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-
My alarm going off letting me know it was time for me to get up and get ready for school. Today is Monday and honestly I don't want to go to school , I have no friends, no one to talk to or converse with. All people do at that high school is be messy and and talk shit about people .

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a 10 minute shower.

After I was done I walked out the bathroom and back to my room to find some to wear for school. Being that its hot out I'm going to wear a simple sundress and put my hair in a cute bun on the top of my head .

Once I finally got dressed, I noticed that James was standing in the doorway.

"Nice dress," he said and walked off .

I've only been here for 3 days and I already have this funny feeling about him. I can feel it. I don't know what it is but its something about him that makes me uneasy.... Oh well I'm gonna ignore it because I don't wanna push my luck with Ms. Jones/Tori.

I shook off what just happened and walk down the stairs into the kitchen to see Trey sitting at the kitchen table eating some cereal and on his phone he looked up at me and smirked. It looked sexy as fuck on him. I blushed causing me to put my head down. I walked into the kitchen and fixed me some cereal as well .

Trey POV

Tamya walked in the kitchen looking fine as fuck. I was nervous so I didn't say anything I just smirked. I know she was blushing because when she sat down at the table her cheeks were still red .

Me ,Mya and my retarded ass brother go to the same High school. I seen her a couple of time around the school...
Every since 9th grade I wanted Mya but not in that way she seem cool. I just never built my nerves up to talk to her , and honestly she is the baddest chick I've seen at school. She's light skinned like 5'5 thick in all the right places lord give me the strength. I was just looking at her wanting to know why she don't ever hold her head up.

"Mya" I said to her

"Huh" she answered

"I gotta question Why do you always have your head down" I asked

"I dont know, I guess i don't like people all in my face. " She simply replied

Just as I was about say some my brother pea head ass walked in .

'Wassup bro" James said to me.

"Sup " I replied

"Good morning beautiful "he said to Mya in a weird ass way .

She glanced at me before saying it back I wonder what was that about . My mom walked and saying something to me causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Trey why y'all still here? she asked

"Mom we ain't late till 9:00
its only 8:23." I told her

"Boy if y'all don't get out my house and to school I know some". she replied

We all started laughing even mya was . mya got up and hug my mama before going back to her room to get her back pack I'm guessing .

When she came back down me and James were waiting for her in the living room , we left out the house heading to my car ,I told her to get in the front she paused in looked up at me like I was stupid I started laughing she frowned but in the front .

MYA'S POV

After I went and got my backpack from my room I jogged down the stairs seeing trey and James waiting for me inside the living room. James looked at me in licked his lips smiling I just turned my head from him. He just needs to chill with all that creepy ass shit cause I'm not with that shit, like damn nigga he's every fucking were like a stalker ,I just shook it off again i walked out the house and trey followed he walked to the car in looked up at me telling me to get in the front I paused in looked at him confused he starting laughing. I frowned in just got in the front.

Before we headed to school trey stopped at I'm guessing his girlfriend's house to pick her up .

When we pulled up at the house he blow the hurn and she came out. His girlfriend name was destiny Jackson she was nothing but a hoe from what I heard and seen.

I looked at her she had on some little ass shorts a tank top and some sandals . I shook my head in got in the back seat. I really didn't want to because of James he's so fucking weird he just make me feel uneasy.

But as destiny walked to the car she gave me this stank look like bitch who is you so I got out the front seat to let her be with her man. we pulled off Destiny turned to trey.

"Who df is she and why was she in the front seat" she asked with a attitude I started laughing she looked at me.
"Df is so funny bitch " I started laughing harder she got mad asf , I looked at her
" You mad huh." I said laughing ,I didn't even know we pulled at the school I was to busy laughing at that hilarious ass person. I got out the car in was finna walk in the school till I felt my hair being pulled.

I turned around before destiny could swing. I hit her ass in the face and slammed her to the ground I started beating the fuck out of her all my anger went out on her I kept hitting her till I heard cracking noise. Trey pulling me off her. "STUPID BITCH THINK TWICE NEXT TIME HOE .I yelled

Trey throw my ass in his car then pulled off. I didn't know where we was going but he looked mad next thing I know he was going off I just looked at him trying my best not to laugh cause he looked so cute when he mad.

"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU YOUR ASS COULDVE KILLED THAT DAMN GIRL."he yelled at the top of his lungs.

I laughed a little before I said some .

"SHE HIT ME FIRST THE FUCK YOU THINK I WAS JUST GONE LET THAT HOE HIT ME IN GET AWAY WITH IT WRONG MFIN ANSWER MY NIGGA. I yelled back at him

I seen him lick his lips out the corner of my eye . I blushed cause i knew he was getting turned on cause I never act like that around him but that bitch just made me mad never sneak a real bitch 🤷🏾‍♀️

TREY IN THE MM💦

KanishaE💓

VOTE VOTE VOTE