CHAPTER 2

TWO WEEKS LATER.

Well today is my 18 birthday... I wish I could be happy today but instead I'm
packing my clothes. My dad woke me up at six this morning to tell me to get my shit and get the fuck out. I have no where to go, so I need to start thinking and thinking fast.

When I was done I sat in front of the house and cried.. My dad had left Soon as he woke me up this shit so lowdown like what the fuck. I thought about my counselor Mrs.Jones so I went to call her.

"Hello," Mrs. Jones said into the phone.

"Hi Mrs. Jones its me Tamya. I was calling because I need your help." I said in a shaky voice.

"What's wrong Tamya." Mrs. Jones said with concern in her voice.

"Well my dad kicked me out and I have no place to go and I was wondering if I could stay with you for a while." I said.

"No problem, I'll be there as quick as I can" she responded

"Thank you Mrs. Jones."

"You're welcome, see you in a few."

20 or 30 minutes later Mrs. Jones pulled up in front of my punk ass dad's house with two boys in her truck who I didn't recognize.

Her and the boys got out the truck in walked over to me. She gave me a smile and so did the boys . I gave them a side smile as one of the boys grabbed a box and put it in the truck of the car.

When we were done we all got in the truck and Mrs Jones sped off to her house .

On the way there she introduced me to the boys that helped.

"Tamya this is my oldest son Trey, and this is my youngest son James" ms.Jones said.

"Hey"I said shyly and dry they both just nodded at me.

Trey was fine as fuck, he was like 6'5, lightskin hazel eyes in curly hair and thick eyebrows. While James was like 6'0, caramel with light brown eyes with curly hair also. Boy boy boy, Ms. Jones made some sexy ass sons I swear but imma stay focused.

When we got there it only took 20 minutes to get my things inside the house and up to a room that already had a Queen size bed and a 50 inch flat screen in it.

I sat on the edge of the bed and started thinking about my life. I couldn't believe that my father had put me out like that. Thank God that Mrs. Jones had agreed to let me live with her.

This was my last year in highschool, and graduation day was less than 2 weeks away. I had nothing to look forward to, and I had no friends but I don't really give a fuck. It would be just another day for me, and basically torture. I had be there and witness all of those happy students who had their parents in their life, while mine didn't love me or want anything to do with me. I would get my diploma and leave. Simple as that. As I was thinking, one of Mrs. Jones sons who introduced himself as James had been standing in the doorway looking at me. I didn't notice him until I heard him cough.

"I wonder what you thinkin about," he asked me.

"A lot...trust me, you don't even wanna know. I just really appreciate your mother for letting me come into her home like this."

He looked at me for a minute, like he was thinking. Then he grinned and gave me a look that kind of creeper me out for a minute.

"Is something wrong James?" I asked him.

He laughed then gave me that weird look again. "Nah shawty ain't nun wrong. I was just thinking bout how pretty yo ass is," he said to me.

I blushed but it quickly went away because I realized that this was Mrs. Jones son and not some boy from school. He got up and walked out, but not before turning around and giving me that creepy smile.

After he left out the room I walked downstairs looking for Ms.Jones to thank her for letting me stay here again.

I walked downstairs and went in the kitchen to see Trey and Ms. Jones talking. When I walked in she gave me a smile I gave her one back .

"So is everything ok,"
she asked.

"Yes ma'am I just came down to thank you for letting me stay here," I said with a huge smile while Trey walked out.

"No problem you know I have always looked at you as a daughter, and you can stay as long as you want" she said

"Thank you so much Ms. Jones and I have always looked at you as a mother figure," I said to her tearing up

"I will always be here for you Mya, anything you need just ask and call me Tori " she said embracing me into a hug.

"Thank you" I said as she let me go.

"I'll be back later I have to get to work I'll see you when I get off " she said picking up her purse .

"Ok see you then.

And with that she walked out the house .

When she left Trey walked in while I was looking for something to eat . I jumped damn near 10 feet away. He died laughing. I rolled my eyes at his ass but he was so fine omg.

"What you jumping for shawty?" he said still laughing.

I didn't say anything, just kept doing what I was doing. I was shy and didn't want to look him in his face so I kept my head down.

"But foreal my bad if I scared you" he said all sexy and shit.

I turned around with my head still down .

"You good " I said walking out and back to my new room.

I can only hope that this wasn't bad a idea. I went back to my new room and later across my bed. I fell asleep thinking about the mother and father that I wish loved me, and as I drifted off to sleep, a single tear rolled down my face as I closed my eyes

JAMES IN THE MM