CHAPTER 29

2 months later..

JAMES POV...

I sighed as I looked up at Mya. She was looking dead over there I got up and picked her up I knew she was hungry I only feed them once a week. I don't even touch Her anymore. Its like all this shit is a dream or some shit, I don't know why I did this shit this wasnt me I wasn't myself anymore. I put mya on the table and went to the bathroom and ran her some water. When It was half was filled I went to get mya She was still on the table looking dead I really didn't want to harm her anymore. I'm really surprise my brother ain't find us yet Well we did leave Atl. I had them in Prattville were I knew they won't find us, but now I'm having second thoughts about every fucking thing Mya was a really sweet girl. Well she was sweet but was a fucking beast and crazy as fuck. I took off Mya's panties and bra in placed her in the water and begin to bath her.

When I was half way finished her eyes fluttered opened. And she quickly covered her body.
"Can you please get out " She said soft and calm
I did as she said in went to were the girls were. I took them upstair and let them shower.
I went back to my room to see mya putting on some of the new boxers I brought  When she noticed me she damn near fell.
I just walked out I was really feeling down and sad about all this shit if my moms found out well I'm sure she did I changed my number in stuff. I know she's not gone forgive me No one is.
I sat on the steps and just put my Hands on my face and took a deep breathe.
"I'm sorry god" I said out loud as a single tear rolled down my cheek I felt someone tap me I turned to see Mya. She now had her hair in a bun she was so beautiful.
"I know I'm supposed to be mad at you and kill you right know but I know your not a bad person James. Whats wrong?. She asked.

I sighed "I.....umm... I have a bipolar disorder and I ... I umm didn't take my medicine since last year..but I took them this morning.. And I just want to say I was sorry I haven't been myself in a long ass time. Well since I found out about my mom and dad and now my pops gone dead. When my mom finally told me why my dad left I didn't want to believe it so I started to search for him. I finally found him I was so excited seeing my dad again. And they only part I'm really sad about, I never got to ask him why he would hit my mom." I finished by this time all the girls were standing behind me.

"I'm sorry about that, but James you can't take your anger out on people like that. Yeah I know you have a disorder but you can control that shit Why did you rape and kidnapped. Well raped me and kidnapped them." Mya asked

I sighed. "The day I rapped you I was upset that my uncle gave trey his empire in not me and I was gone off the Zens. And I'm sorry for that like I said I wasn't thinking at the time." I said looking down

"Why did you kidnapped us" she asked.

" To be honest I don't remember. Only thing I remember was destiny coming to me say she wanted y'all dead, and I was like nah we can kidnapped them tho" I said.

She sighed .

"And I'm the father of her child." I said shacking my head .

"You what" they all said at the same time.

I sighed" I'm the father"

"How do you know" shay said.

"Me and destiny been having sex in she ended up pregnant 3 weeks later after the last time we had sex" I said.

"You need to get a DNA text James." Mya said.

"No need" I said

"And why is that" she said

" When I take y'all back to Atlanta I'm dead and -" before I could finish Dee busted threw the door shooting my body guards.....

Dee's POV....

Its been two whole fucking months since Mya and the girls have been gone. I miss my baby ain't no telling she might just be dead on me. I barely sleep at night knowing my baby could be dead.
"WE FOUND THEM" Jay yelled bussing thro the door.

I quickly got up and ran out the door. All our men was in all black trucks I was in the truck with my boys.
"Were are they" I asked
"Prattville" they all said at the same Time

I smiled, I was so ready to put this nigga to sleep I didn't know what to do. I can't believe I'm about to get my baby back Once I get her I'm not letting her go She's moving in with me and the guys said they girls moving in with them also.
"How y'all found them" I asked
"Me" Mya's big Homiee said.
"I'm saying how".
" I have men all over the fucking place. See when I put a search out on mya and James, I say like 3weeks later I found out they were in Prattville, but I didn't know the location as in where they were in Prattville. So when I found out I got in touch with Jay and told him to get y'all ready" he finished.

"That's wassup loC" I said dabbing him up.
"310 much love cuh"
"Always".

We pulled up and I was the first to jump out I ain't give a fuck who was in this bitch I came to kill. I kicked the door in and started shooting down his security. I looked up to see James in the girls standing on the steps. They ran up to us mya jumped on me and kissed me I wanted to bend ha little ass over But I snapped back. I pulled away and James was still sitting there.
"Dee let's go" mya said
"Nah my job ain't finished yet" I said about to walk to James he didn't move or nothing.
"Dee noo I forgive him " she yelled I looked at her like she lost her damn mind I sent 2 shots his way.

To be continued.......
____________________________________________________________
SHAY IN THE MM
Thanks for reading.🙃 make sure to vote💖

KanishaE💕

Short...