CHAPTER 33

MYA'S POVV....

I woke up all cuddled up with Trey. I smiled knowing we made up, and I can stop being mad. I've been ready to forgive trey but the little ass wack ass apologies he was giving me did get me there. But after what he said last night I had to forgive him To know that he is still in love with me makes me just.😌 I felt my cheeks heat you I smiled getting out of treys grip. It was 3:30p.m everyone was still sleep guessing because we all crashed out like 6 some. I went to my car to get my over night bag out the trunk Im happy I take one everywhere I go that's so smart of me.
I went back inside and everybody was still asleep. I went upstairs and took a shower I started the shower in waited until it was hot enough. I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower

Y'all Im still stuck that Trey and I made up not only did we make up we kissed. I don't know how to feel about us kissing. I mean I'm happy we back talking and back on good terms But I don't want to jump right back into a relationship with with someone Yeah feel me I just got out of one.

I don't even know why I'm tripping fr. I should've never went down that path with his ass anyway. We should have just stayed friends or some shit But ain even tripping nomoe I'm just glad I didn't give his ass no pussy.

I got out the shower dried my body and put on my panties in bra. Then put the clothes that I had on before in my bag then walked out the bathroom.

Mya's fit😎😎

I put my hair in a high bun. I was going to get my weave out today. Cause everybody was calling a bitch ball head last night , well this morning I got some for they ass im not even gone take the girls with me cause they was with the niggas last night I was to mad.

Dee got me all the way fucked up gone cheat in the house for one That was stupid of him I'm glad he did that so I wouldn't be sitting here looking stupid. That bitch April was all in my face but was fucking my nigga behind my back I should've beat that bitch ass how can you sit in another female face and knowing you fucking they nigga. I laughed and  walked out the bathroom with my bag on my shoulder.

I walked downstairs and everybody was still sleep. "Ohh well." I said grabbing my gun off the table and walking out to the garage

I grabbed the keys to Jays's Truck this bitch was lit it was Like a blueish whitish looking color with some 26's on it. I smirked as i climbed inside It took me a while but I did it I Hope jay don't be mad Hell I don't care if he is .

I quickly bagged out the driveway and started speeding to Dee's place. I need to find a apartment somewhere I didnt want to be staying with neshia and jay or Keria and gotti. I just found out shay had moved in with jayceon. I sighed Everything was going good why did Dee pissy dick ass wanna come fuck some shit up.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated letting me know I have a text. I looked at my phone it was Kevin. His name was  saved in my phone as Baby daddy I smiled looking at the message.

BabyDaddy😂😘: Babymomma you going to take baby daddy out tonight?😏

Me: yes. McDonald's it is🙂😋

BabyDaddy😂😘: Cheap ass.😂