CHAPTER 9

MYA'S POV.

1 Week later.....

"Hurry yo big head ass up dude," I yelled at Trey. Today was finally graduation day and the principal let the seniors come home early to finish preparing. We were all going in Trey's car since Mrs. Jones already was there. Trey was upstairs in the bathroom. I swear this nigga takes longer than me getting ready. "Trey you could've took a shit at school witcha shitty ass," I yelled once again.

"Aint nobody taking no shit Evett!" he yelled back.

"Well you must be beating ya meat up there, don't make me come bust that door down Jody!" I yelled.

10 minutes later (thank God) he was pimp walking down the stairs. I rolled my eyes. "What the hell took so long?" I said with an attitude. "Don't be hating Cuz im prettier than you Mya," he said putting his hand on his hip. 

He grabbed my hand and we locked the door as we walked out. Just as we was about to get in the car, Destiny punk ass pulled up. "What are you doing here?" she said while rolling her eyes. Lord give me the strength, I thought to myself.
"Well I DO live here so....."
"Whatever," she said rolling her eyes.
I started laughing cause this bitch must forgot I put that ass inside the hospital .

"Don't start this shit" trey said to us
"I'm about to get in the car.
"Ok "trey replied

Trey and destiny talked for 5 minutes or so they shared a kiss and she walked back to her car and drove off trey jogged to the drivers side he got in the car and drive off .

We pulled up to the school and got out we went to get our cap and gown I seen Kevin and I told trey I'll see him later because destiny was about to walk over to us.
"Kevin K " I said calling him by his nickname I made up.
"Wassup Taylor T "he said calling me by mines. I laughed.

We hugged and made small talk me and Kevin really have really gotten close he cool people i like his vibe he chill.
"After graduation I want to take you some were .
"Ok , but were "
"Its a surprise"
"Really Kevin" I said in a tone
"Yes T"
"Ok" I said rolling my eyes
"Keep rolling em they gone get stuck."he said making he laugh
"Sosososo"

We got our cap and gown and went to our seats. our principal started calling names my last name started with a T so I just sat there patient . He called Kevin's name and I was cheering loud as fuck he looked at me and smiled. I heard Trey's name I cheered loud I heard ms.Jones screaming "THATS MY BABY BOY " causing me to laugh and him to roll his eyes but smiled . When they finally called my name I heard trey and Kevin cheering .Ms.Jones cheered I looked out in the crowd and seen the person I never thought I see again.

Quick update☺

KanishaE 😅