CHAPTER 24

DEE POV.

I picked mya up and took her to a corner in the club because a nigga dick was on rock I didn't want to let nobody see I got hard off a lap dance that shit embarrassing for me out of all people. We got to the corner I put mya down but I still had her close to my manhood. She just looked at me then down at my dick.
She laughed" What's that"she said
"Hahaha very fucking funny . I'll be right back" I said to her
"OK"

I walked to the back by the bathroom and it was this thick ass stripper standing there "I'm finna get me some head . I thought .
"Wassup ma."I said to her
She looked down at my pants she grabbed my hand in we walked in the bathroom an she got on her knee's in went to work.

About 10 minutes later I got my nut. I fixed my clothes in walked out.

I went looking for mya . she was at the bar with Neshia and Keria they were some cool ass girls they crazy but cool . "Wassup y'all" I said walking up to them.
"Hey " neshia and Keria said at the same time
"Don't be feeling yo self cause you got you a dance . I still can't believe mya did that."Keria said looking me and mya both
Mya smacked her lips "Y'all just di-" she was about say until hot topic nasty dancer came on she grabbed my hand and ran to the dance floor dancing to the beat .

'Damn' I thought. I never knew mya had it in her I swear she prove me wrong I thought she was this shy ass girl that stayed quiet.
When I heard she beat destiny ass I was like nah not mya but when I seen destiny face after they fought at that party. I was like damn shorty got hands ,When I seen mya at the mall I was to happy but I didn't know her and Kev had some going at the time. She told me they talked but It was nothing to major.
That's why I fucks with mya she keep shit one hundred and she don't bite her tongue for nobody.

The song soon went off  me and mya went to V.I.P . We got up in dere an sat down I was smoking a blunt.
"You smoke"I asked mya
"Nopee" she replied
"Why" I asked
"I use to smoke but I don't nomoe."

I heard about mya and trey how she was going to his trap and helping him out with shipments and shit . I also heard about that nigga James rapping her and trey hoe ass didn't believe her. He the stupid one How df you not gone believe a person when they say they got rapped. I knew mya was a virgin when I first saw her you can just tell by looking at her that she was one. And they was she act. And I can't fucking believe that mya use to slang man she don't even look like that type she look innocent asf. I also heard her ass be killing muthafuckas left from right at that nigga trey trap. But you know what I asked myself when I found out James rapped mya. Why she didn't just kill his ass? Its more to that story and I'm going to find out and I just might kill James ass myself with his sick ass.

"You lying " I said to mya
"No I'm not nigga. I was a stoner."she said smiling hard
"Hit the blunt one time I wanna see this."

Mya grabbed the blunt in hit that bitch.
"Damn this gas ain't it."she said hitting it again. She didn't even cough .
"Yeah"I said looking at her.

DESTINY'S POV.

When trey called me earlier asking me did I have a train ran on me before. I knew that ugly bitch mya told him because Kevin was there  Yeah I did have a threesome but it wasn't all that serious to me .

When I found out I was pregnant I was stuck . It could be Kevin's baby or one of his friends I just don't know. But I told trey that she was lying of course.

But I'm in this club with all my girls looking for this bitch . I seen that hoe dancing on that nigga Dee he so fucking fine to me .That bitch talk's to all the fine ass niggas I mean she cute but damn its like when she came
all the niggas just wanted her they act like that hoe just came down here or just moved here. The bitch was just a nobody like 4 mouths ago .
"I think that bitch in V.I.P" My girl Star said .
"Come on im ready for this hoe she dancing all on Dee like that shit sweet. "My other girl TeeTee said.
I think her in Dee had some going she told me he just stop talking to her and been turning every bitch down that tries to talk to him. He been busy with mya was all I could think of.