Problems (Ian)

Imagine...
You couldn't believe your fucking family put you here! They drove you into madness... You couldn't take their shit anymore. So you lost it. And of course, they instantly thought you were crazy and put you here, in a psychiatric ward.

That's family for you.

You sat in the corner of the entertainment room, watching as everyone talked with their families, making you look away.

You always stay alone back here....

Suddenly, a ginger haired boy came walking into the room, making you eye him.

He's new. And you could tell. He looks so... lost.

He slowly walked further into the room, his eyes suddenly landing on you.

He has big bags under his eyes, his hair is slightly messy. He looks like he hasn't slept in days.

You sighed, slowly waving your hand at him, indicated for him to comer over.

He stood still for a moment, thinking, before finally coming your way, stopping just a little in front of you.

He looked so beaten down...

"Hey. You just get here? I've never seen you before.."

He slowly sat down next to you, looking out at the crowd of people, laughing and actually having a good time.

And here you two were, alone. It's like the world conspired for this to happen...

"Yes. I didn't... I don't want to be here. I don't.."

You sighed a little, placing your hand softly on his shoulder, patting it.

"Me neither.. Trust me. I'm.. (Y/N) by the way."

He slowly looked towards you, a wave of sadness washing over you. He looks so defeated. You can tell the poor guy has been through some shit.

"I'm Ian..."

Then he just looked down, his eyes softly closing. You gently laid your head against the wall, looking up at the ceiling.

At least there's one person here that gets it now. You just want to go home...