Out of the Game (Carl)

Imagine....
You sat next to Carl in his bedroom, sighing at the big gash on his forehead, that thankfully V got all cleaned up and fixed up for him.

He got cocked with a gun by some stupid guy he's supposed to do business for. And you had lost it on Carl when he showed it to you.

From day one of this drug shit you've been cold towards it. And he never understood that. But you just didn't want something happening to him.

His thing was that he wanted to make enough money to take care of you and him. You couldn't even believe it when he told you that. Your main thought is that you guys are way too young to have to be worrying about that right now. You have so much time before you have to deal with shit like that.

But he doesn't care. He's stubborn. He's Carl.

"Carl.... please promise me you're done. He could have done something much worse to you. You know that..."

Carl looked down at the ground for the longest time, his face drawn in thought, shaking his head slightly, looking conflicted.

"I know.... I know. I... I talked to Frank about it. He's taking care of the deal. And I told them today I'm out."

You looked at him, completely surprised. You excepted him to say his normal shit about how he'd be fine. He's thug. He's got this.

That's not Carl. At all. He just wants to be badass. And in a way he is. But not this much.

You like Carl for Carl. And he knows that. He's just been through some tough shit. Like you.

Your parents aren't exactly the number one parents in the world.

Your father left when you were a baby and your mother is so bad a drunk that she could compete with Frank for that title.

She may be a bit worse. Who knows.

"I'm really glad you're done with that shit. I really am.... I've been fucking worried about you."

He slowly looked up at you, softly placing his arm around your shoulders, drawing you into him, kissing your cheek.

"I know. It's okay. We're gonna be okay. We can get through anything..."

You softly smiled as you placed your head on his shoulder, wrapping your arms around his waist.

Carl Gallagher is back.....