You Can Do Anything (Ian)

Imagine.... ❤️

"Ian

"Ian....? Ian, hey, I'm sorry about them. They should never have treated you that way...."

You softly sat next to Ian as he finally looked up at you, his eyes glassy from the tears he was holding back.

He had gone on a run after the long talk he had with every one of you. And he was happy that he was able to keep his job. But it still hurt him so badly how they treated him just because of the way he is.

"It's okay. I got my job back. So that's a plus. But it still gets me what they said. I honestly can't help the way I am (Y/N).... And from the beginning, you've understood that."

You smiled a tad as you softly patted his back, bringing a little smile back to his cute face, side hugging him.

"Ian, I believe that no one should be treated different just because of an illness. You're still human. A human that is capable of so much good. And being a EMT? That's a wonderful job. You could be a hero, save someone's life. So Ian Gallagher, don't let anyone tell you you can't do something. Because you can do anything...."

He looked at you a moment with surprise written all over his face, before he tightly hugged you to him, making you smile, a happy smile....