The Always Girlfriend (Carl)

Imagine....

You practically ran up the stairs of the Gallagher house, leading to the second floor as you had entered on your own

This place is like your second home. So it's normal. And all you wanted was to see Carl after what felt like a long ass day of torture at school.

He was acting so strange earlier when he was talking to you, his face kept going red and he muttered a lot.

Which you thought was cute. But so not like Carl. He's usually so outgoing and tells it like it is.

He even got so embarrassed earlier that he left and you hadn't seen him since then. So you decided to come over to see what's up, worried that something could be wrong.

But before you could come up the hall fully, you saw Carl talking with Ian as your eyes widened, ducking into Debbie's open doorway, seeing her not there as you peeked out a little to listen to their seemingly half done conversation.

"Well, did you ask her? You won't know if you don't ask."

Carl sighed a little as your eyes narrowed, really confused. Is he talking about you?

"I tried. Several times. But I froze. But you know something? I feel like i may already have a girlfriend. (Y/N) has kinda been like my girlfriend all along. Asking her would just make it official I guess."

Ian simply laughed as he ruffled Carl's hair, making him sigh as he put it back in place, making you chuckle as your heart raced from what Carl had said.

"You two are so weird..."

Carl rolled his eyes as he laughed a little, making you grin as you leaned against the wall, before doing a little happy dance, not even believing this.

Carl really does like you in that way.....