Surprise After Surprise (Carl)

For: whitejuliana1204 ❤️
Imagine...
"I'm what....?"
You looked on at the doctor with the most wide eyed stare you could muster, your heart racing, your mind going so fast you couldn't even hear yourself think.

The doctor looked down at you with a little reassuring smile upon her lips, softly tapping your shoulder as if that little gesture would help.

"You're pregnant my dear. I know you're young and this can be scary. But I promise that you will make it through this. Everything will be okay..."

You thumped back against the bed just staring up at the dimly lit ceiling of the room, hearing the doctor softly shut the door behind her as your eyes welled with tears.

A baby...? Oh no... Carl. What will his reaction be? Will he flip?

But the main thing is the Gallagher's themselves. Fiona being the main person. From day one she hasn't really cared for you very much and you never really understood why.

You always thought the Gallagher's would be that family you've always wanted. The one you've never had.

Sure you have your mother. When she's not off screwing some guy here and there. And your dad.... well you don't even know. He left ages ago.

So it's just you. And Carl. He doesn't care what Fiona thinks. Or what any of them think. He wants you and he doesn't ever listen to what they say.

But this... this is major.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You softly knocked on the door of the Gallagher's house, your heart going so fast you could pass out.

You were terrified of what Carl would say. Of what any of them would say.

Finally after what seemed like forever the door opened, revealing Fiona of all people, that usual narrowed eyed look on her face.

"Carl!!!!! She's here..."

You couldn't hold it in anymore. You lost it. Not only did you find out you were pregnant, but Fiona has to be her usual mean self and act like you're some demon thing.

She noticed your tears as Carl came bounding down the stairs, surprised to see you in this state, a worried look coming to his face.

"Woah. Babe what's wrong??"

He instantly looked back at Fiona, his eyes narrowed with so much hate he could spit fire.

"What did you do Fiona?! Leave her alone!"

Fiona shook her head, a confused look on her face as she looked on in surprise at you, not hate, which confused you.

It takes you crying for her to look at you as if you're an actual human?

He softly lead you into the house, slamming the door shut behind him as he wrapped you in his arms, upset by seeing you crying.

"Please babe. What's wrong...?"

You pulled back from him a tad, seeing Fiona, Debbie and Lip all standing there, just seeming to stare holes into you, only making it worse.

You balled your hands into fists as your anger just seemed to seep from you, closing your eyes so tightly it hurt.

"I'm pregnant!!! Okay?! I'm pregnant!!!"

You slowly stopped shaking as you realized what you had spit out, slowly peaking one eye open as you saw Carl staring at you, mixed emotions crossing over his face.