Big Crush (Ian)

Imagine....

Okay, you know that Ian is gay

Okay, you know that Ian is gay. You've always known this. But yet, you have the worlds biggest fucking crush on him, and would love for him to suddenly turn un-gay and do you.

And seeing him standing there with a cig in his hand, casually puffing away while he's got this smoldering look on his face, doesn't help any.

And he also loves to tease you. He knows about your little crush because of Lip always running his damn mouth when he catches you looking.

So here you both stand, Ian blowing out some smoke in his little sexy stance, sending you casual little smirks as you simply tried to look away, your eyes betraying you so badly that you just wish you could slap them.

See...? Even weird thoughts process through your mind when looking at this ginger Gallagher.

"You know, it wouldn't hurt to let you touch me. I mean, it won't do anything for me. But you, I'd love to see the look on your face from it."

Your eyes went wide from embarrassment as he simply laughed, stubbing his cig out until nothing was left, nudging you slightly as he placed a big, wet kiss on your flaming cheek, causing you to roll your eyes.

Damn Gallagher...