First Real Date (Ian & Mickey)

Imagine....

"Okay, what are you two smiling dorks doing in my house

"Okay, what are you two smiling dorks doing in my house...? Did you kill someone? Because my ass is not..."

Suddenly, Mickey clamped his hand out your mouth as an annoyed look crossed his face, making you chuckle as you noticed Ian still grinned like he'd just got the worlds best news.

"One. Shut up. Two. We came here because we had something to fucking tell you."

You rolled your eyes as finally, he removed his hand after you had licked it, winking at him as he just huffed.

You looked to Ian with an actual excited face, clearly seeing it was fucking big whatever it is.

"Alright! Soooo, what's this you want to tell me??"

Ian and Mickey looked at one another with goofy grins on their faces, making you grin as well from the mere sight.

You've never seen Mickey even remotely smile like that ever. It should really be documented.

"We're finally going on an actual date. Can you believe I got Mickey to agree to it??"

You looked between the two of them with a huge smile on your lips as you clapped your hands together, so damn happy.

These two guys are your best friends. They're family. And to see them so happy together is refreshing.

"Ahhh! Okay okay. I gotta help you guys with this special occurrence. Clothes!"

Mickey sighed as he rolled his eyes, as Ian grinned at you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder as he placed a big kiss on your cheek, making you laugh as you wrapped your arms around the both of them, making Mickey finally smile after endless amounts of teasing....