Big Crush - Part 2 (Ian)

Imagine....

You lazed about on the couch, just casually keeping your cool, seeing as how Mr

You lazed about on the couch, just casually keeping your cool, seeing as how Mr. Hottie was sitting right next to you with his usual grin upon his face, his ginger hair gleaming in the sun shining through the window.

He's your best friend. But you've definitely always felt something more for him. It's just.... well, him being gay makes that pretty damn difficult.

Lately you've kinda pushed away from it. And he's noticed. So he's been asking you over way more than usual. And you've been getting a lot of alone time you've noticed as well.

Even Lip is still teasing you to death about it. And you always smack him for it. But he doesn't care. He just laughs and makes sex noises.

Dork.

"You know, I don't get why you've been so weird lately. You know you're my main girl (Y/N). And I know about you loving sexy me. So don't worry."

Your eyes grew wide from his words, making him burst out laughing from your shocked look, simply kissing you on the cheek, knowing he'd get a whole other reaction from that.

"Ian Gallagher! Don't even go there."

He rolled his eyes, when suddenly, he tugged your arms and jerked you closer to him, your faces mere inches from one another, making your breathing go all wacky.

You could barely breathe at all really.

"Oh I am. And how about this? I'll kiss you. I can at least do that. Nothing wrong with it."

He simply grinned as usual at you, before he suddenly planted his lips on yours in a soft kiss, making you tense up slightly.

The kiss seemed to go on forever before he ever pulled away, your eyes tightly closed by his point, feeling so weird.

That kiss.... it was something.

But you finally opened your eyes, to see Ian staring at you funny, before he laughed out of nowhere, making you feel a bit better.

"See? That was actually a good kiss. I kinda liked it."

Your eyes just went wide once more, so much happening right now that you couldn't even take it all in.

And only fueling his laughter.

Dork.