Showing (Carl)

Imagine....

You stood outside your house with Carl, trying so hard not to break down into tears upon his words

He's been so caught up with this other girl, he never has time for you anymore. You've always had this major thing for Carl Gallagher. But your parents always told you to stay away from them because they're trouble.

But you didn't give a damn. You love that family. And you never stay away. Resulting in you and Carl becoming best friends, even though in the beginning he'd say that it's weird to be friends with a girl because they're gross.

Well now he certainly doesn't think that. Clearly...

"Carl...? I know you really like this girl. I know this. You talk about her all the damn time. So I get it!"

His eyes went wide in surprise from your sudden outburst, making you shake your head from getting mad in the first place.

Usually you don't show your feels very often. So even Carl doesn't know how to take it.

"Woah. What's going on (Y/N)?"

You looked at him with a sigh escaped you, pushing back the tears you felt coming on.

Just act natural. It's all good.

"I just... like you Carl. And this girl, somethings off with her. So i don't get why you even fuck with her."

His mouth fell open slightly from not being able to say anything, when you turned around to walk away.

"I know you do! But what was I supposed to do when you never tell me anything? I couldn't just kiss you. You'd probably slap me."

You slowly stopped in your tracks, whirling around to look at Carl with a wide eyed stare, hardly processing that he's clearly thought about kissing you.

My god....

"You know what? You're probably right. I probably would have. But I'd like it..."

You started to walk backwards with a little smile coming to your lips, seeing him ease up a bit at your humored look, shaking his head.

Maybe he'll finally get it.