Chapter 24

A/N: Happy Friday and enjoy guys!! 

Beyond bellowed with laughter. "You really think," he paused for a moment, regaining a bit of composure. "That your going to defeat me with a-" Mello lashed the fluffiness to his face and slammed Beyond's head into the mirror. "Yeah I do." He growled. Beyond was fazed for a moment, unprepared for that attack and Mello took advantage of it, he opened the first door. No Near in there, just an empty supply closet. He was about to open the second door when Beyond pulled him back by the wrist and flung him onto the bath tub, he held him down and craved a message in his flesh,

Never enough. Always second.

and Mello howled, feeling the cold metal pressing against his skin and breaking his flesh. Mello then clamped his mouth to avoid making any noises. For one, so Near wouldn't worry, he was already in a bad situation. Two, to not give Beyond the satisfaction of knowing he was causing Mello pain. "GET OFF OF ME YOU FREAK!" Mihael lost it and shoved him off, and them kneeled him in the stomach. "TELL ME WHERE THE HELL MY BOYFRIEND IS AND FUCKING LEAVE US ALONE, YOU ANESTHETIC CREEP!" Mello was furious and fed up with the games, but Beyond seemed no where close to done. 

He yawned and pulled another jar of jam out of nowhere,"I told you, guess where he is and you can leave happily." He then struggled to open the jar,"Hey-uh can we put this aside for a second-my hands are kinda slippery from your blood and I'm unable to open this.." Beyond extended his milky skin to the blond, and Mello took it, with ease opened the jar and handed it back to him. "Okay... Can I at least get a hint where he is?" Mello asked. "He's in my favorite number."

"So.. Number three?"

"No."

"Two?"

"Yep."

"Thanks, Beyond."

"Whatever," he sighed and stared at his knife, not yet touching the strawberry jam nor corrupting its jelly sweetness with his filthy hand."This was more boring than I intended." Beyond brightened a bit,"I just remembered! I placed a bomb in this home, big enough to destroy this house and all it's contents including you guys! And it's about to go off in a minute so toodo loo!" And with that Beyond Birthday blew Mello a kiss and strolled out. "That stupid fuck." He growled and without a moments waste, Mello ran into closet number two and found Near tied up and wide eyed which for some horrible reason, he found arousing.

 'Not the right time, Mello!' He thought to himself and quickly picked up the pale boy, and then ran as fast as his long legs could carry him and Near outside to his jacked motorcycle. Which had somehow disappeared. "I HATE YOU BEYOND!" Mello screamed and flipped Birthday off. BB smirked and turned on his engine, and slipped some shades on, concealing his red eyes. "STILL GOT FIFTY YEARS, KHEEL. ENJOY 'EM WHILE YOUR STILL SIX FEET ABOVE THE GROUND AND BREATHING." Beyond yelled back and was chuckling.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." Mello hollered and struggled to hold Near, so he carefully placed him on the floor and began untying his lover. 

"NO YOU WON'T!" Beyond responded, laughing even harder now. 

"YES I WILL."

"NOPE!"

Mello ripped the gag off of Near's mouth, the albino inhaled deeply,"YES HE WILL!"