The green eyed monster

I waited Maine to knock on my door the entire afternoon. While doing so, I charged my phone and didnt took my shoes off just in case she do knock, Ill be ready to leave and do her binding.

But she didnt knock.

Its already late, we lost the entire afternoon just because of my indiscretion last night. I dont want to waste another day because of it. She cant stay mad at me like this, I really need to do something about it. I went down and went straight to the closest flower shop.

"Miss, do you have anything yellow here? I mean yellow flowers?"

"We sold the last yellow roses this morning. We do have yellow carnations? Would look good on this yellow teddy bear too!" Shes good! She knows how to sell up.

"Ill take them!"

"Here, you can put your note her while I fix this. Say something nice so you wont put all this to waste." She winked at me and left with a handful of yellow carnations and the cute yellow teddy bears.

"Please forgive me. A." There, plain and simple. The rest Ill explain in person, if this plan works.

I paid the bellboy to deliver the carnations on her room. I hid behind him as he knocks on her door.

"Whos there?" Maine asked behind her door.

"Room service, Ma'am!"

Maine probably opened the door because she didnt hear my voice behind it.

"I didnt ordered room service." Maine said as she started opening her door. When the bellboy gave her the carnations, I took the risk and tried to look at her reaction from behind the bellboy. She smiled.

She smelled the flower and smiled.

"Bati na tayo?" I dared say from behind the bellboy.

She looked at me and at least didnt take her smile from her lips.

"I guess my job here is done." The bellboy said and left. We were left alone. I was scratching my head, trying to look guilty although Im loving that cute smile on her lips.

"Ikaw! Um! Um!" She used the bear to hit me. I knew she will resort to violence but at least shes no longer ignoring me. Ill take any beating from her anytime.

"Sorry na kasi! Aray! Aray! Alam ko naman mali ako eh."

"Mag-isa ko lang nagpunta sa The Beatles Story dahil sayo! Um! Um! Sabi mo sasamahan mo ko sa mga papasyalan natin tapos pinagpalit mo lang ako..."

"Sorry na! Aray! Masakit ha? Aray! Hindi ko naman sinasadyang napadami inom ko. Sorry na please. Hindi na mauulit!" I said trying to distract her as I entered her room.

"Kulang pa nga yan eh! You ruined my day today! Sa sobrang inis ko syo hindi na ko lumabas! Binilhan pa kita ng pagkain tapos yun pala kumakain ka na sa baba!"

I saw where she callously place the take out boxes and grab them.

"Pwede ko naman kainin ulit to. Yung sayo hindi mo rin nagalaw eh. Ipamicrowave na lang natin." The least I can do now is solve this problem so she might reconsider forgiving me.

She stopped hitting me and looked at me sternly, until she finally said, "That doesnt mean I already forgive you!"

"Of course! Of course!" I grabbed the take out and ran out of her room before her shoe hit me.

When I came back I almost tripped on the shoe she threw at me. I saw her tried to hide a giggle and I finally let out a sigh of relief. Its almost there, I know shes going to forgive me any second now.