Sorry Julie

AUTHORS NOTE: Before I start this chapter, gusto ko munang kiligin! Wow! 2k reads na!! Salamat, salamat po ng marami!

I hope you guys keep reading, and keep those comments and votes coming. It really encourage me to keep writing and keep publishing.

Btw, alam ko mahirap talaga maghintay ng update when you like the story. Ganyan din ako madalas! Haha! While waiting po, you can read Mr. Coffee and I, yung book 1 ng series na to if you havent yet read it.

Anyways, here goes the next chapter! Enjoy reading! Dont be shy, comment and vote! Id love to hear from you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got back to the hotel, Julie was waiting for us in the lobby. I felt Maine's hand which I was holding became stiff as soon as she saw Julie. I held it firmly, assuring her that theres nothing to be worried about.

"Hi, Alden! I was wondering if you would want to join me tonight. I have a gig at this bar, you can watch me sing." Julie said to me totally ignoring Maine. I could feel Maine wiggle her hands from my grip but I did not let her go.

"Maine and I would love to see you sing, dont we?" I asked at Maine but as soon as I saw her murderous look again, I looked back at Julie hoping she didnt noticed Maine.

"Oh! Well if Maine wants to go. I mean I was hoping to get together after the show. Ill introduce you to some of my friends."

"Of course, Maine would love to go."

"Are you sure? My friends will be smoking and all. She doesnt look the type who can tolerate that."

"You know what, Julie!" I said abruptly because I could feel Maine was about to say something nasty to Julie, "If Maine cant come I cant go either. Were sort of package deal."

Julie raised her eyebrow, looking both surprised and intrigued.

"Of course. I guess Ill be seeing you two around 10 pm. Heres the bar name. The direction is on the back." She handed me a phamplet which I took with the same hand that Im holding Maines hand with.

"Okay. Anyways, Julie we better go. See you later!" I waved at her and went straight to the elevator.

Maine was making face as we entered the elevator, her poor imitation of Julie, Im sure.

"Alam mo, Alden, kung ayaw nyang Julie na yan na sumama ako sa gig nya, edi wag! Hindi na ko sasama noh! Sigurado naman mas mag-eenjoy pa ko kung pakikinggan ko yung binili kong cd ng Beatles kesa panoorin sya kumanta! Ang arte-arte! Kailangan pa talaga sabihang hindi ka sasama kundi ako kasama!"

"'Maine..."

"Dont tell me kakampihan mo pa yang labanos na yan ha! Maputi lang sya saka matangkad pero kaya ko labanan ng suntukan yan. Sa aso manghihiram ng mukha yan pag nabwisit ako sa kanya!"

"Hindi pa ba?"

"Hindi ako inis sa kanya noh! Kebs ko sa Julie na yan! Hindi ko lang talaga sya type."

I let her out of the elevator first walked behind her so she cant see the smile on my lips.

"Pero... "She continued but suddenly turn around to look at my face, "Aba! Youre enjoying this noh?" I tried to hide my lips under my hand and pretended Im coughing.

"Ehem! Hindi nasamid lang ako. May nakaalala siguro sa akin." Panindigan ko na pagsisinungaling ko.

"Sino naman makakaalala sayo?" She looked at me suspiciously.