1,000 READS WHAT THE HECK

Hey everyone! It's author-chan with some stuff. We just hit A THOUSAND READS BABY WHOOO YEAH! Freaking oh my god.
I went to school and I had like 960.
Came home I had like 990 and I was hyperventilating
An hour later I had 998 and I was like "God dang I better get out my Daichi chapter (lol woops spoiler.) "Before I hit 1K."
Then I come after I have dinner to work on this and then I get hit by a truck with the amount of people that have read this.
Like, what is tHIS BLASPHEMY?!
If you haven't read one of my recent chapters, Nishinoya Yu II, then I suggest you read up on that! It has quickly turned into a fan favorite! ANYHOW, In Nishinoya Yu II, I have Yamaguchi say one of the readers favorite quotes while dying. "I just wanna make one persons day brighter."
Well guys,
I just want to make one persons day brighter.
Ever since I was...Seven? Maybe Eight? Ive always dreamt about making just one persons day brighter. Growing up, I never felt like I made people happy. I felt like I was just there, or in the way. So, my dream was to make people happy. Make them smile, or laugh, heck maybe even make them feel better about themselves. It was something I always fantasized about.
Well, couple days ago,14 year old me is a depressed idiot that still feels like she hasn't made anybody happy. So, in hopes that I can make people happy before I make myself happy, I muster about some courage to write a yandere thing after reading multiple yandere fanfictions, including a yandere Haikyuu one which was unfortunately never updated after one chapter.
Present day, 14 year old me is crying and writing this because I think I fulfilled my dream to a certain extent. I look and see how many reads this has gotten and reality hits me harder than a truck. 1,000 people have read this story. Why they did, or do, is beyond my knowledge because I feel like Ive always written utter crap.
I mean Im a depressed girl with a lot of issues, I have no talent whatsoever, I let down everyone I know, and yet I have people that like what I write.
Then other people are like "I am a terrible person." And my response is just:
You are an amazing human being and you can do anything just as long as you believe in yourself. You have to start by believing in yourself. If nobody else believes in you just trust that I believe in you, and I always will because you all have the capability to change the world. You don't have to be happy. People always say be happy, go out there and be happy, but that's not easy to do. Trust me, I know that more than a lot of other people.
Take a look at our baby Yama Llama for a minute. He missed his jump float serve in their final match in season 1, but instead of giving up like most others would (Ennoshita...) he kept going and kept pushing himself. He almost did it in a match too! He did it against Noya!! If you ever feel like you can't do it, take a look at our adorable and hot Yams because he is a perfect example.
Even Ennoshita is a good example because he left. He left and gave up, but he came back! He came back and he was forgiven by everyone and heck he makes a real good captain! You think it's too late? It's never too late. Look at Ennoshita. He left and came back and did even better than before.
I guess what Im trying to get at right now is:
Thank You.
Thank you for being here and for reading this and thank you for enjoying what I write. Thank you for helping me,p. Though you may not know it, you've all made me happier than Ive ever been. I am eternally grateful for that.
This got really serious sorry.
Anyhow, just thank you guys so so sO SO SO SOOOOO much! It really does mean a lot and it means more than y'all will ever know.
AS A SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL THANK YOU, I may do a special chapter with no yandere, regular Karasuno Cuties. Just your regular guys that all look to you as a sister and it'll just be a chapter indirectly showing you my gratitude.
Da?
Da.
ALSO, this is a choice, but Ive been thinking about doing some Valentines chapters too! They wont be yandere either, unless you want them to be. I was planning on doing and Yamaguchi and Asahi one since I...killed them...**sobbing** Well Ive technically killed everyone, but I described their deaths the most lol. If you guys like the idea of a Valentines Day special please comment and suggest! It's my pleasure after all.
God dang though, thanks a lot.
If you guys ever want info on me, I can make a chapter about that or just ask down in the comments. Im happy to interact with you guys!
Again, thank you guys so much. Means the absolute world. Ugh so haapppppyyyyyy!!!!!!!
Thanks again guys. Just, thanks a lot everyone.
And,
STAY AWESOME!!!