NEWS NEWS NEWS

Yo yo yo my hibbity bibbity flibbitys it's me and I got news news NEWS WHOO!!
So right after I publish this little Authors Note thingy, I have officially decided to do an Owari No Seraph x Reader book. Yay!! If you like the anime, then please feel free to check out the book when it's officially published with one full chapter! If you don't know the anime, I highly recommend you watch it because I love it with every ounce of my being.
Now before y'all freak out and think Im abandoning this book, relax Im not. Sugawara Koushi II is in the process of being made, and lemme tell you, am I a mean person freaking why does Hi-aw crap said too much.
Back to the Owari No Seraph book though. It wont be a one shot book sorta like Im doing here, it will be a literal story along with special one shots or alternate endings when I see fit. For example, if a certain event happens like lets say Mikaela takes you back with him to the Vampire House, as I like to say, what if I made an alternate way and Mikaela is really a yandere and he forced you back with him. Oooohhh creepy. Or I could just do a Yoichi Saotome one shot because I freaking love him so much and he is mY SMOL BABY.
So, yeah that's my news. I also wanna put it out there that I need a legitimate cover for this book at some point so if any of y'all want to get to that...Just kidding, but I could use a cover. Yes, I realize that there is an app to make covers, but I can't download it.
Now that's all my news. Thanks a bunch everyone for being patient in this book and I hope that you all further enjoy it as I improve my writing. In the meantime, read one of my older chapters! Refresh your memories with the fresh blood spilled by certain characters.
And as always, Stay Awesome.