Author's Note

Ok ok ok, so I gave you all a Daichi chapter, but now I must explain myself, it's the right things to do. So, I was gone because on my iPad Wattpad was being glitch af. I am being totally serious, I just couldn't couldn't handle it, I was up for at least an extra two hours trying to write at least half a chapter, and it just was not working out for me. I was trying very hard to figure out solutions, but things just were not looking up. It was especially hard to write my other book, my Owari No Seraph book which needs a good title, because I have a lot of quotes from the anime itself in here, and while writing the oneshots in here is also difficult in a sense, it also has many easier upsides, but that Owari No Seraph book was really draining me with chapter writings. Of course, that book will be getting a similar Author's Note, after a suitable chapter is uploaded to it. 

So, many may be wondering what I'm doing here now. Well, my high school has supplied the students with crappy chromebooks, and as much as I hate them, it still comes in very handy for my uses of writing fanfiction. Now this does not guarantee that updates will be frequent, not at all. High school is pummeling me with homework, and essays, and Narrative Writing. But I can also guarantee that I will try my absolute best to get chapters for every book, up as soon as I can and I will try my best for there to be no grammatical errors or spelling errors, because that's annoying for both the author and the reader it really is. 

Now this is the part where I just give out announcements, because I love interacting with you guys!

Attention my fellow trash members: If you guys really want an inside look of things I do for English assignments, like essays, or as mentioned before narrative assignments. If you guys are interested in things like that, then I will gladly make another book just for that, so you all can see me evolve, and write awful things, and poems, that have almost nothing to do with the fandoms I'm in. Updates obviously won't come unless it's something from my English class or something I just decided to write, because I can, I'm the author, I do what I want. 

Attention my fellow Hetalia trash members: Yes, the time has come where I write a book for Hetalia. If you guys are interested in a Hetalia book I really really really  need some feedback from that, because it's very important I know there's at least like three people that want to read it, so that I'm not typing another whole book for nothing. So, that'd be cool. 

Attention competitive cover members: At this point I'm just really desperate to get some decent covers for my two books, I mean really desperate. So, I am willing to hold a contest for someone to make a cover for this book, and if wanted, my Owari No Seraph book. This same announcement will be made in that book, vice versa. Please, I really need a cover to make my books actually look decent and enticing, I will pay you virtual money. Or reward you with a special chapter, anything. 

And that is really all I have to say, that is it guys, I'm out of announcements and explanations. For fellow Americans, have a good elections, I probably shouldn't ask this, but, Hilary or Trump?

Anyways, that is really it, I hope that I can update chapters quickly and efficiently for you all. Thank you very much, and

Stay Awesome!