Christmas Special- Yamaguchi ♡

FINALLY I can avenge my bean in the 1,000,000 times I've killed him ;-; I regret one of the times only, because in the Nishinoya one that I killed him in, I tried my very best to kill him in a beautiful way, with all the references, really tugs at the heart strings man. So, without further ado, Merry Christmas with Yamaguchi Tadashi!

Oneshot: Not an AU, just a regular oneshot ;-;

Love Interest: Yamaguchi Tadashi, but of course~!

Warnings: An adorable pinch server

Title: Baby it's Cold Outside

"Yama...Yama...Yama llama..." You continued poking your adorable boyfriends arm, just waiting for at least a simple response. "Yamaguchi...Gucci...Tada..."

Finally, he gave a tiny chuckle. "What is it, (y/n)?" He turned his head to properly face you, giving you the absolutely cutest smile.

"A-Ah, well uh..." And now you're embarrassed from his adorableness. Crap! "I just wanted to...I-I have a present for you!" And finally, the words came out. Although, you were a blushing mess...curse his natural adorable face.

"Oh? But you didn't have to get me anything...I guess it's a good thing I got you something as well." He giggled, causing your blush to darken. You could also feel a squeal trying to pass you, but you were able to stifle it, luckily.

"Come on." His angelic voice snapped you out of your thoughts. "It's my house, and we should probably get somewhere warm since it's a bit cold.

With no protests at all, you followed the taller male to his home. Of course, there were only two obstacles; the need for hot chocolate and another taller man, except with blond hair and glasses. But, after much convincing from Yamaguchi, surprisingly, Tsukki left you two alone. Only after the claim that "This is something really important, Tsukki..."

How important this could be, you didn't quite know. But nonetheless, you walked into the small and cozy home with absolutely no complaints at all.

Now, you were a somewhat innocent and unsuspecting person. To say that you were amazed by what was set up before you was an understatement. You were pleasurably shocked.

In front of you was a fancy, candlelit dinner, everything looking divine and delectable. And although it looked fancy, there were your favorite foods, which were somewhat random and casual. Different types of sushi lined some plates, there were french fries on the side, slices of pizza, and best of all, many different types of desserts. Wine glasses also stood tall and proud, but rather than wine filling them, they were filled with Mountain Dew

Heaven. This must be heaven.

"I tried my best to remember what you liked..." Yamaguchi mumbled, a blush consuming his face. "I-It was off of memory...a-and..." He started nervously playing with his hair, waiting for your reaction.

"Tadashi..." He squeaked at the sound of his real name, which only made you happier, and your love grow stronger. "I love it, I really do, this is just...so amazing." You looked again at the scene before you, and smiled wider. "I love you." You spoke sweetly, kissing his cheek.

"A-A-Ah, u-uhm, let's eat!" Yamaguchi quickly slipped his shoes off, and walked towards the table, trying his best to stop the redness from darkening and a nosebleed from starting. Little did he know, the redness was spreading to his ears and neck.

The only thing you could do was chuckle, then follow suit.

Looking outside a nearby window, you could snow drifting and falling to the ground. But as quick as the snow fell, you turned your attention back to the boy in front of you.

"Thank you for the meal." You both spoke, bowing your heads politely, before you both began devouring the unhealthy, yet delicious, meal. Well, it was really only you, Yamaguchi couldn't but stare lovingly.

"I give..." You paused to swallow some sushi. "I give my compliments to the chef." You looked up at him and smiled wide, returning his loving gaze.

"Well, you can thank my mother and I...and McDonalds for the fries." You both laughed. You both admitted in the beginning of your relationship that even though the fast food restaurant was so unhealthy, it was the best and had the best fries.

"I can't believe you remembered so many things I love..." You mumbled, chewing on a fry. "Even though...you aren't my first boyfriend...you're the best." You looked down, poking a piece of sushi. "I really do love you...it's as if the red string of fate and love are tied to us...because I actually feel so loved by you..."

Quietly, Yamaguchi laughed, but it slowly blossomed louder and louder. You thought he was making fun of you, until he said "Silly, that's because I love you." His laughter slowly dyed down to a giggle. "I love you so much, you can be so negative like Tsukki sometimes."

"W-Well..." You shoved some fries in your mouth to stop yourself from saying anything else stupid. This only caused Yamaguchi to laugh again.

Dessert was also delicious. Raw cookie dough, a slice of traditional yellow cake with chocolate icing, some caramel filled chocolate...and a soft kiss from your favorite person ever...

"This was a lovely present, really." You spoke softly, wiping your face of any stains from your messy eating.

"Oh this wasn't the gift. This was just dinner, because my lovely girlfriend shouldn't go home and cook." He took your hand and began leading you to his room.

Now, initially, you thought he had some...intentions. But you quickly shook away the thought, knowing he was far too precious and innocent to even think about it.

And your assumptions were correct, seeing as though when you stepped into his immaculate room, there were multiple wrapped gifts laid on his bed, along with a beautiful bouquet of peonies.

"You...Oh Gucci, what am I going to do with you?"

"Mm...you could love me." He chuckled, handing you the gifts to open.

"Dummy, I already do..." Quickly, you began to unwrap one of the gifts. You knew that if Sugawara saw how reckless you opening the gift he would be cringing so much. It only made you that much happier.

You opened the rest of the gifts and it all added up to one of his sweatshirts, a new sketchpad, the first two books to the Death Note manga, a CD containing the entire Akame Ga Kill series, and, the best present of all, an extra jersey Yamaguchi had, "So you can wear my number proudly...e-even though Im not that great of a player."

It was definitely a good day. Your lovely boyfriend made it even better.

"Ah...I don't mean to sound greedy, but you said you had a present for me?"

"O-Oh..." You checked your pockets to discover that you left it at home. "Stupid me, I-"

"You're not stupid."

"Left it at home." You chuckled at his little comment. "I have to go anyways." You smiled, picking up your presents.

"But baby..." Yamaguchi hugged you close. "It's cold outside."

This caused you to laugh, but you returned the hug best you could. "I really can't stay."

"But baby it's cold outside."

The next day, Yamaguchi got his present of Gucci cologne, a volleyball signed by Yoichi Kato, and a box containing a simple red string.

End

There you have it, your special little Christmas chapter with Yama Llama, and he isn't dead! Now, I know it isn't Christmas, but I obviously can't upload on Christmas or the eve, and yesterday didn't work out. Don't worry, Christmas specials will keep coming until maybe January 12? Plenty more Christmas specials to come, and some regular chapters and shots in between.