INFO ON AUTHOR-CHAN

(**Deciding on pictures** Should I choose my ugliest or my prettiest picture...ppffff I never look pretty.)

WHAT IS UP EVERYBODY it is author-chan here and this is just something for all y'all readers! We all just hit 2K reads and have already hit over 100 votes!! Im dying guys send some help guys Im dying.
So, before I die, why not some info on me?
Ive been writing this for quite some time now and there's very little info you guys have on me. Only thing y'all know- My name is Kaitlynn. So take some time to know about me!
Let the facts-BEGIN!
1.) My name is Kaitlynn as I said before. I absolutely hate hate hate being called Katie, Kate, or any other nicknames. I only allow two of my friends to call me Katie. Oddly enough, my preferred nickname used to be Alex, something close to my middle name.
2.) My favorite color is orange! Not only does it bring in a nice, warm and welcoming tone to everything, it's also the color that represents hope. I remember reading that from ATLA. Guess THAT fandom ^u^
3.) Three ways to make me fall in love with you: Wear glasses, have light colored eyes, or be passionate about any types of arts like music, drawing, theatre, etc. I'm a large nerd for the arts of the world hehe.
4.)I play the clarinet, and next year I'll be taking up piano as well. I shall play as good as Kousei Arima and maybe even better.
5.) I have depression WOOP! Say it loud say it proud I guess. A huge thanks to fizzy-tea because they helped me a lot. Though I may not be getting the help I need, I have told my parents and most friends and hopefully I can push myself through it like have been for the past six months now.
6.) My favorite and best subject, believe it or not, is math! My L.A teacher is like "Your style of writing is very bad, and it doesn't make any sense as to what you want or the message you want to give." Freaking, fight me m8 check my freaking Wattpad fricken writing don't always need a message sometimes you can just leave things be. She doesn't even like my essays! I challenge you to read one I have on mental illnesses and tell me what I should fix cause freaking I love it and she hates it. Anyhow, Math! Gotta love it.
7.) I often use anime, television, or video game characters to help explain how I am. For example, the three people that describe me best are Kousei, Crona, and Sans. Kousei is very very passionate about music, but once lost it due to a tragic event. Crona is...Well Crona is literally me. Very super extremely sensitive yet tough. Poetic too, I shall never forget that poem. And Sans. The absolute pun master and jokester. Yet, he puts on an amazing facade and is very very strong and alone. Im a weird person I know.
8.) There's no denying that I love Youtube. I will stay up for hours watching Youtube and I will have zero regrets. I love gamers and vloggers specifically. Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Matthias, Jacksfilms, all them guys. Im listening to Mark and the song Schmoyoho made for him cause it just gets me in a real good mood and I don't know why.
9.) I am the craziest shipper eevvveeerrrrrrrr. Literally you give me a table and a chair and I freaking ship them together. I ship two of my friends woth two guys, I ship myself with guys **COUGH COUGH** Yoichi Saotome, Yamaguchi Tadashi, Mikaela Hyakuya, Sugawara Koushi, Nagisa Hazuki and like many more **COUGH COUGH**
10.) I always look to fans I have as my family and friends and that's why I am throwing this information on me to you. I want to have a personal relationship with you guys not just looking at a username because that's how I like it to be. I don't want me to sit here just taking praise all day because I don't deserve it! Id rather have a regular conversation with you guys, and if not that then we should at least know something about each other.
AND those are random facts about me! Hope ya learnt something and can relate to something. I really do enjoy learning about my fans so if you are willing, comment something down below and I'll reply! Thanks so much for sticking with me and my writing! It means so so so much. And with that said,
STAY AWESOME!!!