Chapter 1: Taken

The Reader's P. O. V.

You see a girl wearing a white dress and a black jacket, she has black boots on. She's coming out of a dance club with some friends, she looks to be about 13 yrs old, we see her wave goodbye to her friends and start walking to wherever she's going.

She has black hair straight down her back, suddenly we see a black van ride up to her, it honks once, catching the girls attention. The window rolls down, the girl has stopped walking and turns to speak to the driver, while the driver is speaking to the girl, her mouth is set in a hard, thin line, she shakes her head no and starts to walk away from the van. When the back car doors open, and out come two men. The girl glances once, sees them, and takes off running.

They chase after her, the heel on one of her black boots gets stuck in a crack on the sidewalk and she falls. One of them catches up to her, grabs her arm, and hauls her up. He starts walking with the girl in tow, his partner with him, but the girl puts up a fight. Her fists go flying, they make their target, when they hit the man in his nose, there is a satisfying crack when she punches him.

His head goes flying back, as does his arm that is holding her, she makes a run for it, but the other man grabs her back, she tries to punch him too, but he grabs her fist and twisted it behind her back. He does the same with the other arm, his boot covered foot slams down on her ankle, her mouth opens up in pain, screaming a soundless yell.

He drags her towards the van, the fight has seemed to go out of her, they throw her into the back, start the van and drive away. As the van drives away, your eyes zoom in on the windows of the back, the girl is staring, a single tear slides down her face, before the you zoom out completely, you see her mouth the words, help me .