Chapter 30:The secret lab

Cole's P.O.V

I stare at Drew in shock, I look at the eyes then back at her, then the eyes again. I say,"No.effing. way. you stole the eyes" is there anything this chick doesn't do? I think.She smirks and says,"yep, I found them wrapped around the dudes hand before he grabbed my wrist, I was going to give them to a police officer, but the police officer turned to be officer Perez, and,well..".

I nod and say," okay​ then, give them to me, I have something to show you guys" she hands me the eyeballs which are surprisingly dry, I go to a door that leads to my basement, which is empty except for a wooden bookcase, I stand infront of the bookcase and pull on a book that's titled," The rules for cleaning" .

I hear a familiar click and the bookcase slides sideways, revealing a set of stairs, I go down them, and once I get to the bottom, I spread my arms wide and say," welcome, to my secret lab, guys" they look around, in the middle of the floor there's a table full of equipment and gadgets that I've been working on.

On the left side, there's a huge empty space, on the right side there's a huge computer and keyboard and there's also a couch, a refrigerator, and a table incase I get tired.

When they're done looking around, Drew asks," is this how you found out about those murders?" I grin and tell them to follow me, I stop when I get to my computer, I press the button that has the letters PR on it, there's static but then you can hear a voice saying," attention all officers, we have a break in at apartment D4 on 92 street, attention all officers report to apartment D4 on 92 street" there's static and the voice is gone.

Drake grins and says," awesome dude, but what are you going to do with the eyes?" I walk to the table in the middle of the room and pick up one of my gadgets, I place the eyes on the table and with the gadget, I scan it them.Jasper ask," what are you doing Cole?" I answer back," I'm scanning the eyes with my info scanner, it's going to tell me how exactly this dude died, and it's going to show me".

Drew stands next to me, faces me and says," wait, so you mean it's going to let you see through the man's eyes?" I nod and say," yep, it'll transfer the information to my computer, and we'll be seeing this dude's final hour before he died, so we might as well get comfy", I smile at them.