Chapter 26:Training

Drew's P.O.V

After that we all went outside to train with our powers, Cole's backyard opens straight into the woods so we went there. Once we were in deep enough, we started to unleash our powers.

Drake made an ice sword, and when I say an ice sword, I mean it was completely made out of ice, from the handle to the tip, a blue flame surrounded it. His eyes widened in amazing, "okay​.... this is pretty cool, k Drew your turn" .

I nodded and concentrated hard on my fire power, soon a fire sword appeared in my hand, it was exactly like Drake's except it was red and it had a red flame around it. " wow..., other than the sword bracelets, I'm liking this weapon" I said.

Cole and Jasper eyes were both widened and their mouths were both open, in shock or amazement, I don't know, probably both, they shut their mouths, and Jasper said," okay​, Drake, Drew, remember this is training, don't you know, try to kill each other or anything" I smile and say," don't worry, we won't".

Then I charge at Drake with my sword, he blocks it, than he swings the sword at my feet, I jump over it,he charges at me and I block his attack, we sword fight, going back and forth, sometimes using both hands, sometimes using one.

Drake backs me up against a tree, my sword arm at my side, his sword is at the tip of my neck, I kick up my left foot and knock the sword out his hand, it flies straight up, I do a backflip and while I'm in the air. I catch the sword handle in my other hand. I land back on the ground,and swing the sword that's holding drake's up behind his neck, while my own sword is poised straight at his neck, the tip of it almost diving into his neck, his mouth is dropped open, so are jasper's and Cole's, no one is talking, the only sound is my in and out breathing.

I look Drake straight in the eye, I see that he's proud at how well I'm fighting with a sword, but he's also scared that I might behead him. I laugh and remove both my sword and his away from his neck, I throw him back his sword and he catches it, he melts it, I concentrate and turn my sword to ash, but we're able to create them again if we need them.

Cole and Jasper just stare at us, I laugh, it's always funny to see Cole shocked,I don't think he'll ever get over us having powers. Cole says," dang, you two were amazing" Jasper nods in agreement and says," yeah, Drew, awesome move, hey, why don't you guys try your wings now?" Drake nods and I do too, "Reveal" I say, I feel the familiar wave of pain shoot across my shoulder blades and then my wings shoot out and open up, this is third time I have my wings open, I get a good look at them,they're pure white, I feel the feathers, they feel so soft, I snap out of my trance and turn to Drake and say,"okay​, your turn".

He nods and says,"Reveal" a look of pain flashes across his face, and then I see them, they're light blue, the color of the sky. We flap our wings and take to the sky, I fly a couple feet away from Drake. I shoot a fireball his way, he makes an ice shield to block my fireball, my fireball instantly turns to ash, he melts his shield and shoots icicles my way. I flap my wings and dodge them. I laugh and yell," nice one!but it's my turn now!" when I screamed it was like am echo, my voice shot Drake flying backwards in the air a little but he regained his balance.

He  shouts" whoa!, Drew, what the heck was that?!, it was awesome!"I stare at him stunned," I yell," let's go back down!" the yell sends him flying backwards again, but he yells back,"okay​!".

I fly back towards the ground and land on my feet. Drake lands in front of me, a couple seconds later, we say "hidden" at the same time, our wings disappear  back into our shoulder blades.

Drake starts speaking," dang, Drew, what was that, you literally blew me away!" I think a little bit and then I say," I think it was another power, it sounded like a sonic scream".

Jasper says," sonic scream?, mhm, nice new power, it could be useful" Cole nods in agreement and says," yeah, just try not to overdo it, k, Drew?". I laugh and say," ok, but I can't make any promises".