Chapter 17:A family reunion

Drew's P.O.V

I stare at Cole in shock, then I rush downstairs, and see that there in the living room is a boy, when I walk into the room he stands up and faces me, he has African-American skin color, like me and Jasper, he has black hair and blue eyes like me, he has on a black t-shirt, and blue jeans, but what pulls me in, are those eyes, it's like looking straight into a mirror, I just stare at him speechless.

I hear footsteps pounding down on the stairs, Jasper and Cole are standing behind me, Jasper talks to the dude," Cole says that you're drew's brother, is that true?" The boy opens his mouth than clears his throat and starts to speak," yes and no,yes it's true, but no I'm not her brother, I'm her clone" a clone, the only way he could be my clone would be if Ken gotten some DNA from me I think, then I start to speak," what's your name, and what are you doing here".

Cole clears his throat," why don't we all go into the kitchen to talk"  Jasper and I nod then follow Cole into the kitchen, with the guy straight behind us, I sit next to the boy, while Cole and Jasper sit across from us, Cole starts to talk," first off, what's your name?".

The boy answers him," my given name is 5D3r1a7k8e, but I named myself Drake, I was made when he gave you wings, I have wings also, and I have powers and weapons, you see, when Jane,started to drill into Drew's shoulder blades, tiny specks of blood and DNA, flew off of her body, once the blonde son of a bitch noticed that it was your DNA Drew, he started to clone me, he gave me powers, I have ice powers, and my weapons are an ice sword that I made from my ice powers, I escaped shortly after you two did."

I stare at Drake in shock and start to laugh, the guys look at me crazy, Jasper says," Drew why are you laughing"I say,"Because, haha, Because,Ken made a clone of me only to have him betray him, hahaha, and that blonde bitch, has no idea that drake's here, with us, he probably thinks Drake's dead, but he's here with us,hahaha!" the guys get it, and they start laughing too.

Suddenly black spots start to pop up in my vision," hey guys, I think something's wrong" I try to tell them, but they're so busy laughing that they can't hear me, suddenly they're laughter sounds all muffled, like I'm underwater,I try to get the guys attention, before something bad happens," hey, hey guys, I think I'm about to-" I fall out of my chair, my body so numb that I don't even feel the impact when I hit the floor, before I blackout completely, the last think I hear are the boys shouting," Drew!". Darkness consumes me completely.