Chapter 12:New body parts

Drew's P.O.V

I stare in shock at the samurai swords in my hands, suddenly I hear the familiar sounds of beeps and footsteps, damn it, I think,  the Ken replica's back, quickly I throw the swords up in the air and they change back into bracelets. I put them on my wrists, and they change to the color of my skin, I realize that they're blending in with my skin color.

Whoa, now that's cool, I think. I look over to Jasper's cage, he's busy stuffing his daggers underneath his mattress. Once they're completely hidden from view, he walks to my cage and stands next to my cage,the Ken replica waltzes into the room as if he owns the place, then again, I think, he probably does.

  He walks over to my cage, smirks and says," well Ivan, look what we have here, the two nitwits who tried to escape but failed, grab the girl" He takes his key ring out of his pocket, unlocks the door and opens it, Ivan steps in, and hauls me over his shoulder. I lift my head up to see Jasper going to get his daggers, no I mouth at him, not now, he nods and puts his daggers away, not looking too happy to do so.

They take me out of the cage room and back into the room where they put me underwater, Jane his assistant, is there, Ivan puts me down on the floor.  Jane turns around and sees me, she says," good, you brought her,well Drew, go ahead and get on the table" I look over and see a table with brown leather straps on it, each strap has a buckle.

I walk over to the table and lay down on it, my arms at my sides, Jane sees this and says," uh uh, lay down on your stomach" so I turn around so that I am on my stomach, I hear the click click of high heels, I feel the leather straps cross over my back and to the other side, she ties me on the table, then I hear her walk over to her lab table, I hear her press a button, than I hear something buzz, it sounds like a drill.

I feel something incredibly sharp poke into my back, I scream,"ahhhhhaaaaaahhhhaaahhhaaaaaaahhhaaaahhhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it hurts.so.badly.  I feel it drilling into my shoulder blades, one hole in each, I realize that I don't want to feel this kind of pain, so I let my mind wander, I let my mind take me somewhere else so I don't have to feel this kind of pain, I go so far into my mind that all I see is utter darkness.

About two or three hours later, I wake up in my cage, with a blue blanket covering me, I stand up and the blanket falls off me, the first think I notice is that the tale they gave me when I first got here, is gone. The second thing I notice is that where my shoulder blades are, there's this incredible pain.

I look at my shoulders, and what I see, I just stop and stare, I too shocked to make any sound at all, I know that what I'm looking at is worse than the tail they gave me, worse than those experiments, because what's coming out of my shoulder blades, are wings.