Chapter 11: Weapons

Jasper's P.O.V.

After that bitch of a blonde had his monkeys throw us back in our cages, I was to tired to even be angry. I look over at Drew's cage, she's curled up into a ball, sleeping. I notice that she's wearing something on her wrists. I crawl across my cage to get a closer look, once I'm as close as I can get, I look what's on her wrists, than gasp and then smirk. Alright!, she still has those bracelets, but why would bracelets be in a weapon room?, they must be some kind of weapon. I thought, I crawl back to my mattress and sit down," owwwww!, what the fuck!".

Once I had sat down, something sharp had immediately poked me, I think, what the hell was tha-, the daggers! I jump up and stick my hands in my pockets and pull out the four daggers that I had stolen, I put them on the floor to study them, on every handle there's a different kind of animal and different kinds of colors.

On one of them is a polar bear, standing on its hind legs, with its mouth open up mid-roar, the color on it is blue, on another dagger the color of the hilt is gold-bronze, the animal on it is a lion, on all fours, roaring, on the third dagger the color's a dark jungle green, the animal on this one is a black jaguar, roaring like lion, and on the last one, the color of the hilt is gray, or silver, I can't tell, on this one is a gray wolf, his mouth is set into a growl, his teeth sharp and showing, he looks like he's set into a pounce. I look at them a little longer, amazed at the details on each and every one.

Suddenly, I hear a groan from Drew's cage, I look over there to her cage and see that she's fully awake, sitting up, her mouth dropped open in awe when she sees that I still have the daggers, she crawls over to me and gets a look at the daggers," cool" she says," you stole an amazing weapon, Jasper". I look at her, then nod at her wrists," and you didn't" she looks at her bracelets, then takes them off," yeah, now that I think about,I should have stolen that bow and arrow, heavy or not, it would have been better than these useless things"

On "things" she throws both bracelets into the air, than something amazing happens, in midair, both bracelets change, there's no bright light, no shimmering, they just change, they change into swords, not just any kind of swords, samurai swords. The hilt of both swords land in Drew's hands, she looks just as surprised as I do.