Chapter 19:Getting taken care of

Drew's P.OV

I sit up and look around, I realize that I'm in a room,it has to be Cole's room, I think, suddenly I'm surrounded by three pairs of eyes looking down at me, the first thing I notice about them is that they all look incredibly angry. I realize that it's Cole, Jasper, and Drake, staring down at me, my first thought is why are they mad, did I do something wrong?

I search my mind for anything wrong that I did, but the only thing I can recall is me sitting in the kitchen, laughing with the boys then suddenly fainting and falling on the floor. The boys pull back and sit next to me on the bed, Cole and Jasper on my right and Drake on my left.

I turn my head and look at them in confusion,"um, did I do something wrong?" I ask each of them, suddenly Cole let's out a harsh laugh,"wrong, oh no drew what could you have possibly done wrong?" his arms are crossed over his chest. I'm about to ask him why is he this way when Jasper says,"gee Cole I have no idea either, Drake do you know?"he turns his head towards Drake, who then says,"Hm,could it be that she didn't bother to tell the person who endured pain in a cell with her, a boy who let's her stay at his house, for free, and her own clone, who she thinks of as a brother,that she was sick?".

Drake turns and looks at me, his eyes filled with so much anger that I wince. Cole looks straight at me and says,"ding,ding,ding, we have a winner, well drew, we're waiting for an explanation mind telling us?" Oh shit, they do not look happy I thought, and they didn't; each of them had their arms crossed over their chest and their eyes were filled to the brim with anger.

I think very carefully about the next words that will be coming out of my mouth and say," well, you see, I was going to tell Jasper and Cole that I was sick, when Cole said that you were downstairs Drake, and I thought I couldn't let you three take care of me considering two of you have only known me for only a day, and Jasper has already taken care of me once  and I didn't want to feel like I was a burden to you three".

On the last sentence my head falls down and I stare at my lap. I feel a finger underneath my chin and it forces me to look up into the eyes of drake, his eyes are filled with so much anger that I can practically feel it vibrate off of his body. " Drew, first off, I nor any of us, want to here the  word "burden" come out of your mouth, second, you seriously think that after what that bastard did to you, we wouldn't take care of you?, Drew if you think that then you're a complete idiot".

I look at Drake, then jasper and then Cole, they all have worried looks on their faces, their worried about me I think, I should have told them right away that I wasn't feeling well. I take a breath and start to speak," I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys right away that I wasn't feeling well, but now you know, so what are you going to do?".

Cole says,"we're going to take care of you, Drew," he sticks a thermometer in my mouth " keep that under your tongue,I'm going to make you some soup" he gets off the bed and rushes downstairs. Jasper says,"and I'll get a cool washcloth to help run your fever down" he rushes off towards the bathroom." and I'll stay here to keep you company" says Drake. 

I smiled, poking him on the nose with the thermometer in my mouth.Cole came back with a bowl of soup in his hands and Jasper right behind him with a wet washcloth in his hands along with a bottle of medicine. He places the washcloth onto my forehead and the bottle on the table.

Cole sets the bowl of soup on the table and takes the thermometer out of my mouth. "Hm, your fever is 65.7 degrees, you're staying in bed,Drew, how long have you been sick?".

I answer him," since Jasper and I crash- landed in a dumpster, we only had our  t-shirts on and it was really cold outside, and I hadn't realize I was sick until, after Cole gave me and Jasper dinner and then the next morning, I-" Jasper finishes my sentence," you threw it all up".

I nod, " well, we're taking care of you," says Cole, he gets on the bed and sits next to me cross-legged, he grabs the bowl of soup and places it in his lap, he picks up the spoon and brings it to my mouth," say ah, Drew".  I open my mouth and let Cole feed me the soup, the guys take turns feeding me the soup until the whole bowl is empty.  He also takes the washcloth off my forehead and places it on the table.

Cole stretches his arm across to the bedside table and grabs the bottle of medicine, pours it into the soup spoon and feeds me it. I make a face when I swallow it; my eyes feel drowsy and I lay back down onto the bed pulling the covers over me. I close my eyes, and go to sleep. The last thing I hear are the boys whispering," good night drew, get better".