Death of love

It's like this world doesn't care. They've just murdered someone. This is the new world, everyone, where you kill each other sort of like the hunger games. But this is different. You don't kill to survive rather you kill as joke. It's like they think I'm going to laugh when i find out. This is ridiculous! I just want to punch the guy in the face, then make him feel feel the same amount of pain as i do. But what if it was a girl!? Or a he she!? Or an alien!? Or a cat!? Or a dog!? Or another animal!? Wait don't be stupid, cats, dogs and another animals cant get drunk! What if they get drunk on milk or something!? But animals can't drive! Even so it could of been an alien or a he she! Jessy snap out of it!! You're gonna lose it if you don't!! I hold my thoughts back with great effort. I stand up and start moving around, tears falling and fists forming. Anger, pain, sadness, the mixed emotions i have, confuse me. Memories of my mum become so vivid in my head almost like they're happening right in front of me. I make my way down stairs slowly, taking one step at a time. Remembering different things about her. One of the floor boards in the stairs squeak, making me cry harder, and falling to the ground. I bounce down the stairs reflecting my mind inside. I'm a mess. There's nothing in this world that could relate to this pain.

Flushes of anxiety and sadness keep flowing in. I can only think of one person who can help me. I pick myself up of the floor and search my pocket for my phone. On finding it i pulled it out of my pocket and opened it up. Clicking the phone app i scroll down the long list of people in my contacts until i got the letter L. Years seemed to go by when i read Luke. Pressing his name i hit call, it rang for a minute or so and then he picked up.
"Hello, Jessy?!"
"Luke can you please come back, i really need a friend?"
" But you told me-"
"Doesn't matter what i told you, i need you!"