Broken fully

My pillow is wet, my body hurts, my head is spinning. Where I am? What have I done? Why do I hurt? I'm confused and lost. I don't know why I hurt. I don't know what I did.
I pull myself up and rub my eyes. I look down at the floor and see an empty bottle of vodka and a half empty wine bottle. At the sight of this I'm dazed. Why do I have an empty bottle of vodka and a half empty bottle of wine on the floor of which I think is my bedroom? I struggle to comprehend what is going on until i become alarmed when I hear snoring coming from behind me. I snap round which seems to be at snail pace for the alcohol I have consumed isn't working with me. After I have turned around I see a man who looks just like Luke! I scream as loud as my lungs can manage. This immediately wakes the strange man up.
"Huh, huh? What? What's the matter?" The tiredness I can easily see in his eyes.
"Luke? Is that you? If it is I will kill you!" My angry and sadness lingers in my voice.
"What, yes it's me... Luke. Why are you gonna kill me?"
"Why do you think?! You broke my heart and now your in my bed!! Get out now!! I can't have you anywhere near me!! NOW!!" I point to my door, my face burning in angry and embarrassment.
"Ok, ok I'm going. Oh and for the record last night was amazing, best night of my life. Bye." He leaves swiftly through the door before I can get a word in. What did I do last night? What did Luke mean by 'best night of my life'? I don't remember a thing! Maybe I should take a pregnancy test! No don't be insane Jessy!! What if I have? Have what? OH MY DAYS!! Jessy get a grip, nothing happened. How do you know? Ouch my head!
I shake my head in disbelief. I can't handle this right now. I look at my clock as i always do but can't make out the numbers. I try and stand but that wasn't the best idea I've ever had. I fall to the down with a thump. A tear rolls down my face as I realise that I can't pretend anymore. More tears roll down my face until a uncontrollable sob is over. I have too pull myself together when my phone starts ringing. I pick it up and see an unknown number. I answer it.

"Is this Jessy Murphy?" the voice asks.

"Yes this is Jessy Murphy speaking. How can I help?" I respond.

"Umm... this Dr Mcgroven, I have some sad news to tell you. You're mother was in an accident last night and was rushed into our hospital. She was hit by a drunk driver. When we got her she was gone. I'm very sorry for your loss."

"What do you mean?! No, my mum wasn't even driving last night! She can't have been hit by a car! I think you're mistaken." The desperation ever so clear in my voice.

"Jessy, there is no mistake. It was your mum. I'm so sorry for your loss. You can come down and see her yourself if that will help."

Tears flood down my face. I hang up. I just sit on the floor thinking of every little thing. All the memories, laughs, ups and downs. I pray for her comfort right now. Why, that's the one question I have. Why my mum? Why me? Why am I the one who has to suffer? Why?!