Whats going to happen

Chapter 24

Finns pov

When we arrive at rachels house, i start freaking out. I cant see her dead looking body, it will hurt me too much. But i know i have to help her. I need to save her.

Once the ignition is off, i jump out of the car and run to the front door. I try turning the doorknob. Its locked. I i grab the key from under the welcome mat, its still not moving. She must have put something in front of it so nobody could save her.

Finn: damn it! Its locked
Kurt: let me see

He tries to open the door
Kurt: your right.

Kurt hits the door. He leans against the door for a couple minutes trying to think of something while i stare at him. Everyone knows he is the smart one.

Kurt: i got it! We can go through the back door!
Finn: ok

I run around her house with the key in my hand, heading to the back door. I stand there waiting for kurt to catch up. I run really fast. Once he gets there, he stands there panting from the running.

I put the key in the door and the door opens. Right away i look around. I see the furniture in front of the front door and i see a mess around the whole house.

I run up the stairs so fast, that i trip and fall on my face. But i get up as fast as i can and head to rachels room. When i get to her room, i assume that her bedroom and bathroom doors will be locked. So i grab her bedroom/bathroom key on her doorframe. I use the key to open her bedroom.

As the door opens i see her room covered with ripped photos that hung up on her wall, shattered picture frames, her dreams board broken in half, and a bunch of other things on the floor.

I then hear the water running in her room, i suddenly have the urge to look down at the bottom of the door. I then see water seeping out from underneath the door. I suddenly rush to the door. All of a sudden i i hear breathing coming from behind me, but then i remember kurt was here, he is just super slow.

I grab the key and unlock the door. I look to my left to see a lifeless body in the bathtub. She has cuts up and down her arms and legs. I look to my right and see multiple pill bottles empty.

I am now starting to freak out, i need this girl to live. Its as if she is my oxygen.

There is 1 more chapter left, but there will be a sequel to this book. Its going to be called "It gets better."