Is there hope?

Chapter 6

Finns pov

It's been about an hour since I found Rachel shot, and we finally get the all clear sign. All the glee kids are freaking out running to the police. I'm holding Rachel in my arms sobbing like a maniac. The glee kids are behind me and so is mr.shue.

Finn: help I need help!! *scream*
Policeman: what's wrong??

Does he not see the unconscious girl in my arms?

Finn: my girlfriend- I mean my friend is unconscious. I saw her get shot *sobs*
Police: ok, how many times was she shot?
Finn: twice. Once in the shoulder then in the leg.
Police: put her on the stretcher... Wait did you see the shooter?
Finn: it was Jesse st.james
Police: thank you so much for your help in this case.
Finn: it's fine I just want her to be ok...

Then I see the ambulance truck drive away. I'm still sobbing with my hands in my face

2 days later I get a call from Rachel's dads -------------

Finn: hello?
Leroy: hi Finn, I just wanted to let you know that Rachel is conscience and you can see her whenever you would like between the times of  11:00 am through 5:00 pm.
Finn: thank you so much bye
Leroy: goodbye

2:00 pm------------

Finns pov still

I look at the clock and remember I need to see Rachel today before 5:00, so I get in my rusty blue truck and get on my way to the hospital.

When I get there I run to the front desk

Finn: hello, what room is Rachel Berry in?
Nurse: she is in room 362
Finn: thank you *smiles*

After about ten minutes of walking the halls searching for Rachel's room, I finally reach it. The door reading 362. I turn the knob and see a small skinny figure in the hospital bed. She smiles at me, but quickly turns into a frown.

Rachel's pov

Apparently I got shot twice by Jesse. I'm not mad at him, I did tell him for god sake. But I honestly was ready to go. Why does God always have to give me a second chance, like what the hell God. Don't you no I'm in pain being in this world.

Anyways as I think of why I'm here I see the door knob move. I stare at it then it opens. And I see a tall large figure I the door way smiling at me.

It's Finn *i smile*

Finn *i continue to smile*

But then I remember that he broke up with me *i start to frown and I tear up*

He comes closer to me. I am freaking out by this movement. Why is he even here, he doesn't love me! Then I start to sob.

He sits down and looks into my eyes

Finn:what's wrong Rach?
Rachel: YOU SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!
Finn: calm down honey
Rachel: YOUR SERIOUSLY TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN, YOUR THE ONE WHO FUCKING RUINED MY LIFE! YOU BREAK UP WITH ME THEN YOU CALL ME HONEY. I DONT GET YOU HUDSON. WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!
Finn: I want you..
Rachel: you can't have me that's the problem. Next time make up your mind!! Please get out of my room!

Finns pov

I walk away from Rachel with tears in my eyes. I turn around when I am at the door and say....