One

Items on the study table, scattered and most of it fell onto the floor. She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, provoking him to kiss her more. When his lips touched hers, he let his hands to wander off on its own, lifting her skirt slightly, exposing her fair thighs. She moaned when he stroked her there, between her thighs.

Kim Jong Kook woke up with a start, not to mention the erection below his belly. It was a good dream, he thought to himself. But of all the ladies that he knew, he wasnt expecting to have an erotic dream of her. The sunrise of the first day of summer seemed bright, promising a good day ahead. Putting on his gym clothes, he decided to drop by at her place which was only 20 minutes walk from where he lives. A medium sized apartment loiked crowded even from far but the room was surprisingly spacious inside. Several inhabitants who woke up early was getting ready to go to work and he was greeted with good mornings and flirtatious winks from women. He usually smiled back politely and sometimes, he chose to ignore it.
Not that he doesnt like the attention but it was bit too much. He often caught women oogling at his hard earned physiques.
The front door swung open after a few times Kim Jong Koom rang the doorbell. Wearing a baggy shirt of Winnie the Poo and short pants, puffy faced Kim Hyo Rin looked annoyed with the interruption early in the morning.
"Mr. Kim Jong Kook, i dont think meeting me at home at this hour is- yah! What are you doing?" Hyo Rin asked when Jong Kook entered her living room and sat on one of her pink couch.
"Pink couch. Nice touch." He said, looking around her living room, impressed with her choice of colour. Everything else were either white or dark brown except for the couch that he was sitting on. Pink.
"Excuse me, Mr. Kim. May i know the purpose of you coming over at my house at this hour?" Hyo Rin looked angry,"I dont normally wake up at this hour. Unless if there's a life threathenung situation. Though I seriously doubt that your situation right now is life threatening one."
"You're not going to offer me anything to drink? Im still your guest." Jong Kook asked.
"What?" Hyo Rin sighed heavily and headed towards the kitchen. Kim Jong Kook watched her hips swayed and he turned away quickly when she came back to the living room with a glass of plain water.
Wait, plain water? Jong Kook thought to himself, amused by her choice of refreshment she gave to him early in the morning.
"So, explain yourself. Why are you here?" She demanded, dropping the formalities. Her arms were folded, she was still angry.
"Nothing particular," Jong Kook shook his head. Hyo Rin looked like she wanted to murder him.
"Then, leave. I still need some sleep." She said, pointing towards the door.
"What? Its almost 7. You still want to go to bed?" Jong Kook asked,"Is the offer still on?"
"What offer?"
"The two month trial?"
Hyo Rin's eyes widened,"Are you sure?"
"Yes. I would like to try." Kim Jong Kook said earnestly,"I dont really do this dating game thing."
"Okay."
"So, when can we start?"
Hyo Rin glanced over the clock,"After i get my sleep. I'll see you later. Lunch time. Now, please. Leave."
Kim Jong Kook was disappointed, thinking that he had no other choice, he left her apartment. Funny how a normal supermarket sales assistant could manage her life well and how lucky he was to meet her on her off day. Looking forward for lunch, Kim Jong Kook went straight to the gym for his normal workout routine. A broad grin plastered across his face.