Five

October 12th

It had been a week since i last saw Hyo Rin and honestly, i miss her. I enjoy her company and she looked like she enjoyed mine. Funny how a young woman could make me feel this way. Dont get me wrong though, i know im not in love. I just like being friends with her. There was no fake laughter or smiles that i had to come up with when i hang out with her. But, something happened last night, i met Hyo Rin and of all the places, i bumped into her at the street when i was on my way to meet Jung Nam. She was surprised to see me but i was glad to see her, finally!
"Ajusshi," was her usual greeting,"What are you doing here?"
"On my way back," i lied and thankfully, my cellphone was in vibrate mode. Jung Nam was calling and i ignored the vibration in my pocket.
"I went to the hypermarket but i was told that you got fired," I told her.
"I know. My friends told me that you were looking for me. I asked them to give you my phone number but you never came back," she replied.
She did what? Oh God, I felt incredibly stupid. She wanted to give me her phone number but well, again, because of my stupidity, i didnt asked for it from her colleagues. But why? Im a complete stranger and she barely even know me.
"So, can i have you phone number?" I asked and she smiled.
"Only if you want to have a drink with me," she said.
Drink? Oh honey, i dont take any alcoholic drinks.
"Sure but i dont drink though," i told her.
"I know. I'll make you some smoothie later on," she replied.
"Make?" Wait, what? "Where are we going?"
"My house?" She said, frowning,"I dont drink in public places. I tend to lose control of myself later on."
"You're inviting me to your house?" I repeated what she meant just in case i heard it wrong.
"Yes, is there a problem?"
"You just met me, and we're not even that close yet," i told her,"And you're inviting me to your house, what if i do bad things at you? Strip you off naked?"
"I wanted to give you my phone number, right?"
"Yes. But whats that got to do with it?"
"It means that i trust you. I dont and wont give my phone number away to someone that i dont trust," she said and I was left speechless. This young woman seriously need to work on her trust issue but she showed that she was really comfortable with me. Last night, was my first night, my very first visit to a woman's house. She live in an apartment somewhere near the city centre, not far from my place. Which was good, i can just walk over next time. The pink couch that was in the middle of the room that caught my attention and i made myself comfortable while she began preparing for something to drink and eat. She served me a homemade strawberry smoothie and it was delicious. While she had her beer and it was her third can when i asked her where she's working at now.
"Not working anywhere," she replied and sadly, her face made me felt bad at that moment.
"Then, what did you?" I asked her.
"Well, i cleaned my place and drink almost every night," she replied,"I got bored drinking alone and luckily you greeted me first. Otherwise i wont realised it was you."
"Your hair gives you away. Pixie haircut, suits you," i complimented her, which was true. I recognized her from far because of her hair and it already became a habit of mine to scan the street since last week, hoping to spot her.
"You're not worried?" I had to ask her.
"About?"
"Im a man. Whom you barely know. What if i make you drunk on purpose and do bad things at you when you're out?" True,"I dont think you want to lose your virginity to a stranger."
She laughed and gulped down her entire can of beer and said,"When i told you that i trust you, i really do trust you and i dont think i'll be able to lose my virginity twice."
"It seems like you, who is not comfortable at the moment," she added,"Is this your first time visiting a single woman's house?"
"Honestly, yes," i told her the truth.
"So, you're worried that you might lost control of yourself? Afraid that you might launch yourself at me?" She asked and she sounded like she was provoking and hell, this woman really got the nerves. The erection below my belly was torturing enough, especially after she had changed into almost see through t-shirt and short pants, revealing how fair her skin was, and it must be smooth to touch. I immediately stopped myself from getting that kind of thoughts otherwise it would hard for me to concentrate on our conversation entire night.
"Ah, so you are worried about yourself," she said, nodding,"I guess you must be wondering how i look like naked."
"Yes- No!" I said quickly,"I was wondering maybe i could have a beer as well?"
I dont drink but last night was damn, i had no choice but to drink. I thought that i could release the tension below my belly but my erection was getting unbearable each minute. I couldn't recall back what our conversation was and how drunk i was. When i woke this morning, i was lying on comforter in the living room and Hyo Rin was sleeping somewhere next to me, but she wasnt that close to me though. We were an arm length apart from each other and the good thing was, we still had our clothes on. No. I like being friends with her and i want to keep it that way. Nothing more and nothing less.