00

Almost every girl dreams of finding their so-called 'true love' even at such a young age.

Me, for instance, even asked permission from my parents if I could marry someone at the age of 5. 

That's besides the point. Anyway, let me tell you that in real life, you don't just find someone and fall in love with them and live happily ever after. No. Life is not like that.

There's always challenges and circumstances. 

And Savannah Andersen hasn't realized that yet.

Make a thousand memories with your friends, family, and loved-ones when you're still young. Don't just jump into everything that's offered to you. Every decision you make, from the tiniest to the hardest, will reflect on your life and to everyone around you. 

Think and do things wisely. You'll have no regrets ;)

-Niktofilia

Copyright © by NychtophileWriter

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

I apologize in advance for the grammatical errors and unraveled parts of the story.

If you have any questions, feel free to notify me about it. I'd love to hear your feedbacks :)