Shoot me

Today I was personally scheduled for a photo shoot that was organised by manager while we were currently stationed in Miami. My band mates were just exploring the city with the girls. Lauren asked me a little to enthusiastically this morning after one of our late night trysts if I was coming along in which I lazily declined since I had this photoshoot. She offered to keep me company. At first I was cool with it and let her come along, until Ethan personally invited her at breakfast in which she gave him a sheepish look, politely declining. I felt a little pride in the fact that she kept me as a priority. This photoshoot would be fun. I was pretty well known for being one of the best singer songwriter slash models in the industry. Lauren hadn't seen me in a photoshoot yet so she was excited for what I was gonna do.
When we arrived at the address of the shoot. I had greeted the photographers who were taken aback by the company I had. The main one kept blushing every time Lauren spoke. once Lauren and I had let their view i let out a little laugh I was holding in, which earned me a little slap on my forearm.
"Don't be mean, he was nervous" she failed at sounding serious as she said this with a smile plastered on her face.
Before I could answer her I was called to the stylist who dressed me and applied a little gloss to my hair.
Soon I was ushered to the area the shoot would take place. Lauren's presence behind the photographer gave me a small ego boost. The hat in my hand gave me the idea to be a bit goofy with this particular shot.

Lauren giggled a bit which helped the photographers to lighten up a bit for the shoot

I noticed that one of my particular poses in which I had to stand by a window had led Lauren to show a small blush when I gave her one of my seductive looks.

Once the shoot was done I had invited Lauren to lunch with me seeing as she made the effort to accompany me on my photoshoot that morning

Once the shoot was done I had invited Lauren to lunch with me seeing as she made the effort to accompany me on my photoshoot that morning. The air around us was pretty silent as I had no idea what to say. Something about her always managed to leave me silent. Before I could open my mouth she spoke " You're really comfortable around the camera huh?" Her voice was raspy and quiet.
"Uh yeah..I guess you can say so..."I scratched the back of my head sheepishly not really knowing how to respond. Instead of pressing on she stopped as we reached the cafe that was not far from the shoot venue. I opened the door for her barely noticing her say "thank you" with a small smile on her face. Something about doing small gestures like this always gave me some sort of satisfaction.

Later we were seated at a small table I the corner of the now busy cafe due to the lunch time. Me and Lauren had eventually been able to make some small talk and the usual comfort of each others company soon returned after the brief awkwardness on the way here. Well until I decided to mention my brother. " so you and Ethan are close huh?" My attempt at playing this off was a complete failure.
"Yeah I mean we get along I guess" her answer left me wanting to hear more. I stared curiously at her green eyes looking for any hidden emotion behind that answer. "Don't do that." Her voice was quiet as she stared right back at me. "Why?" I answered.
"If makes me nervous" that part I had to really try to hear as she muttered it under her breath.
"I'm sorry"
"Why? I just got nervous"
"No I mean I'm sorry but how cold I was to you the other day," I actually did feel really bad about it since she hasn't really done anything wrong and yet again I had let my emotions get the best of me.
"It's ok. I mean yeah I didn't know what was wrong but if you're going through something I'm here," she reached out to place her and on mine as she said this and I swear the sweat quickly began to build up in my palms and instead her being The one nervous I was. Damn it...I'm not ready to fall for someone. The look of sincerity on her face made me avert my eyes from her as I suddenly found the table number interesting. 21. Hmm that's the same day Lauren and I met. "Yeah thanks for that...hey the table number is the same one as the date we met" she didn't seem affected by my change of topic as she agreed with me immediately. The rest of that afternoon went by fairly quickly.

We stood outside her hotel room. Apparently the others weren't back yet a Dinah ha slept Lauren know, telling her that they were going to the movies and then head to a well known club for most of the night. That left Lauren and I alone. "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow then," she looked at me as if she didn't want me to leave and leant back on her door. The urge to kiss her was getting strong. "Don't go please" her tone was tired as if she knew that j was trying to distance myself from her.'
"What do you want then?"
Her answer was clear when she pulled me towards her to place a kiss upon my lips. It started of slow and gentle in which I cradled her jaw with my palms as I soon started getting into it. Her hands wrapped around me tightly as if she didn't want this to end.
Soon she started to unlock the door behind her, my head was debating whether to end this or let her have me that night. The intoxicating scent on her skin as i kissed her neck left me in a frenzy. As soon as she had unlciked the door my hands reached down to her ass giving a firm squeeze then lifting her to wrap her legs around my waist.

I led to her towards the bed which had been illuminated by the soft city lights outside the hotel building. the sheets were white and clean and soft. as soon as i set her down onto the bed, settling in between her legs she gave a satisfied sigh, softly tugging at the small hairs behind my neck. The way she looked at me gave me a strong sense of uneasiness. Part of me just wanted to fuck her into the matress while the other ached to give this girl the tenderness she deserved. My body responded to the latter. i began to undress her with steady hands, revelling in the feeling of her soft skin under my fingertips. Her breathing grew ragged and wanton. I stared into her eyes which had now grew dark, with a look of determination. I quickly removed every fabric of clothing off of me and pressed myself flush against her as we both gasped at the feel of eachothers skin. i kissed the crook of her neck, slowly making my up her jaw and towards her lips to give her a sensual kiss in whcih she responded immediately. My tongue had won the battle for dominance as she moaned into the kiss. Her hips rose up towards my now rigid member to gain some friction.

i stared back down at her, taking in all the features of her face. She must've been caught offguard by my abrupt stop becuase she asked "What's wrong?" with a look of confusion. Instead of giving her an answer i swiftly line myself up with her entrance and thrust hard into her. Her nails dug into my back hard at my sudden intrusion. I leet her adjust to the feeling before thrusting at a hard and steady pace. The look of lust on her face as she watched me as i fucked her, spurred me on to go harder. The only sounds in the room were my ragged grunts and her loud sighs and moans. Her legs were wrapped tightly around me as i leant back to thrust in a deeper angle. Her head immediately tilted back at the newfound deepness, her mouth ajar, her slighly sweaty neck on display for me. I couldn't help my self from going quicker and harder than before despite the prominent burning in my abs. I noiced her toes curling as she tightened around me, pulsing and squeezing signalling that she was about to come. They way she looked at me with such desire made me go even harder and faster. "Oohh..I-I'm g-..gonna.." this motivated me to keep going until she fell of that edge. Before i could prepare myself, she tightened around me and the hands on my back were sure to leave marks as her nails dug and dragged their way down. Her mouth formed an 'o' as her eyes squeezed shut and her body trembled beneath me. That was a sight that would always be ingrained within my mind. I got lost in the ecstasy and just couldn't hold it in and made sure to pull out before I released my load onto her stomach. I collapsed immediately spent and rested my body onto the mattress beside her. My hot breath touched her neck tenderly as she also lay spent and panting on the bed too. Everything felt good, I was satisfied with how things turned out.
The satisfaction of fucking her while my brother was probably missing her somewhere while he was with the others filled me with a sense of pride that I had never felt before, especially since me and my brother have never had anything to rival about.
I was starting to move again to get off the bed. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, stretching my aching back, when I felt a small whisper leave her lips .
"I think I love you..."