Helper

I found Camila outside seemingly fuming at the shit that just went on inside. There was already a hoard of fans camped out the concert venue, shouting for her to notice them. I don't think she had much energy to engage with them as she walked towards her tour bus. The sky was seemingly dark as the day came to a close and the night of music would begin. I watched as she stomped into the bus, whispering Spanish obscenities under her breath. I guess Sydney really didn't get how to be in a relationship yet. I ignored the screaming fangirls and fanboys and mad my way to the bay where all the buses were parked. I hesitantly knocked on the bus door, a little afraid to be honest. I had never had to deal with a mad Camila, especially since it  was one of my best friends who had pissed her off. 

Suprisingly, she opened the door. At first she was annoyed at seeing me until I offered her my softest smile in order to convey to her that I meant no harm. "Can I come in?" I asked. She stood aside, inviting me in with a small gesture of her hand. I made my way to the couch on the side, Camila soon  following my lead to sit beside me. 

"Sydney send you?" I guess she felt bitter that I was one who found her instead of Syd. 

"No actually, I came to see how you were," her gaze softened as I clasped my hands in front of me, "Just wanted to make sure you were okay." It was silent for a moment before she decided to confide in me. 

"I-I just guess I'm upset because she almost ruined my important friendship with Shawn. I didn't think she would get the wrong idea about me hanging out with him, but,  when she did she flipped out and said some things she shouldn't have..." she sighed briefly before slumping down onto the couch again. I placed my around her shoulders as she looked seemingly upset about the whole thing. 

"I guess I see your point Camila, just that Syd gets protective of the people she cares about. Yeah, I get that she overreacted about the whole thing clearly, but deep down she has a kind heart and probably has nothing against Shawn," I tried my best to get to the point quickly, "Look, what I'm trying to say is that Sydney loves hard when she's with someone, all that all consuming shit y'know." Camila patted my hand on her shoulder in a gesture of thanks as she sheepishly smiled up at me. 

"Thanks Y/N," 

"No worries hun," I gave her a side hug, getting up from the couch, "I'll let you have some alone, not gonna force you to come back with me." I offered a kind smile before making my way to the door, turning around, "Remember what I said ok," Camila nodded in response before I exited.