Bliss

The air was tense as every step we made reverberated on the hallway floor. My heart palpitated rapidly, as if it were being knocked back and forth by a cosmic force. Her presence beside me lessened the way I felt for a split second. She had agreed to come here with me and that made me happier than I've ever been for the past few months. I scouted the doors on the sides of the pristine walls to catch a glimpse of the number that belonged to us. Her hand melded into hand with a soft tenderness, almost as if she knew that I was shaking in this unfamiliar state.

I fished the hotel card out of my pocket when we finally arrived at the door, light Mediterranean music played overhead. It was the hotels attempt to soothe the nerves of the holiday goers. I fit the card into its designated slot on the metallic doorknob before it opened before me.

"It's perfect Y/N." Lauren spoke first as she saw the beauty of the room. The curtains were snowy white, swaying with the gentle wind that flowed through it. The room itself smelt fresh and perfumed almost as if it were untouched, made for the kings and queens of lore. I moved to the side and gesture her to walk through first, giving off a gentlemanly nod as she pecked my lips and skipped right by. Her body crashed gracefully onto the soft linen of the queen sized bed. Silky sheets sinking beneath her enveloping her in heavenly comfort. I stood and stared at the woman who held my unwavering love. A smile crept onto my face as my heart finally beat its natural beat. I softly heard the streets below filled with voices of an exotic tongue and in the horizon the turquoise sea moved hypnotically.

I looked back at Lauren and found her watching me, now sitting up on the edge of the bed. Her eyes shining their ethereal green tint. Her lips donning its own gorgeous smile. Her hand went up gesturing me to stand before her. I couldn't resist the temptation of adhering to every beck and call from the woman I loved.

"You like it here?" I broke the silence cheekily asking for her to answer despite her obvious joy at being far away from the real world for this moment. Her smile widened as she reached up for me to kiss her. Her smile melted into me as she nodded effortlessly. I let my lips grace hers in a slow tenderness, one that I had almost forgotten the feeling of. My hand rested softly upon her cheek. The feel of her lips against my own was my own heaven, my ecstasy. Every time she pulled away my lips ad body gravitated towards her almost as if I she were the sun pulling my whole world into her. I increased the passion into the kiss needing to make her mine again in every way possible. But just as my hands graced her hips there was a courteous knock at the door. I groaned as she pulled away gesturing me to go check on whoever had successfully cock blocked me for now. "Do I have to?" I exasperated earning me a giggle.

"You wouldn't want to make the poor bellboy wait after being polite, would you?" Lauren asked me innocently.

"At this point I don't think I care anymore, if I make someone wait to have my way with you," stroking her thigh I tried motioning my head towards her lips again until she put her hand on my chest creating space between us. She looked at me with one eyebrow raised. Her hand gripped my shirt to pull me in until her lips were beside my right ear. "the sooner you get the door, the sooner you'll get to take me any way you want..." the pure velvety smoothness in her voice in giving me her ultimatum sent all the blood in my body to rush towards my groin.

I listened as she commanded and strode my way confidently over to the door to collect what was probably our luggage. The bellboy was surprised to see me on the other side of the door. The reaction alone gave me the notion thst he was possibly a fan of my music. Who knew the Greek enjoyed even my music?

As our luggage was placed inside the room, the bellboy couldn't help but stare at Lauren every time he set down her bags close to her. Part of me wanted to burst out in laughter because of how nervous she seemed to make him. The other part of me wanted to ask him if he was going to do the job faster if I gave him bigger tip. I didn't want anyone looking at my woman even if it was an innocent hotel bell boy. Lauren sat on the bed amused asking the dude if he wanted some help but he insisted on doing the job all himself. Before he left Lauren handing him the tip before I could even reach into my pockets. Seemed like she wanted him out of there faster than I did.

Closing the door, I felt two arms wrap around me from behind. Her warm head was placed in the middle of my back as she exhaled and her grip lessened.

"I'm so happy I'm here with you." Her sudden admission caused my heart to thump strongly against my chest again as I let my hand rest on the door. Turning around I looked down at her and admired her face, stroking my thumb across her check, placing a small kiss on her forehead, then her cheeks before placing them firmly on her red lips. Her hands placed themselves on my chest as held face in my hands. I needed her. I wanted her.

She must've noticed that I wanted more when I let my tongue swipe her lips slightly asking permission to deepen the kiss. She accepted and let my tongue battle with hers as I led her towards the bed again. When the back of her knees met the edge of the bed she let her back rest against the cloudy mattress, allowing me to hover over her. I looked down at her as her eyes showed me that she wanted me. I let my hands rest on her thighs before kissing her neck. She sighed soft moans as I let my lips suck on her neck, enjoying the taste of her skin.

Her hands stroked the back of my head and the other gripped onto my t-shirt. As I stroked her thigh getting closer to her, I felt her body move towards me closer until the hand that gripped my shirt attempted to take it off. I let her leave me shirtless as her hands rested on my shoulders looking up at me with so much love I thought it impossible for a girl like her to have gone through so much pain and still come out the other side. Kissing her deeply again I let my hands roam her body aching to get as close as I could. Resting my hands on her chest I gave a firm squeeze earning a soft moan making the tightness in my pants increase. I lifted her up higher onto the bed so that she could rest lazily on the plump pillows towards the bed head. In this moment, I was so glad that she had chosen to wear a lose summer dress. The urgency her kisses continued to grow as I took my time in tasting her lips. My hands began to make their way beneath her dress, feeling the silkiness of her freshly shaven legs. I decided that the dress had to come off or I was going to regret going slow.

 Slipping the straps of her dress of her shoulders as I kissed her neck once again she understood that I needed her naked beneath me. Slipping effortlessly out of the dress all she was wearing now were some shameless black lace panties, her disposition to avoid wearing a bra most of the time was a godsend in this moment as she allowed my eyes to roam her perfect body. Her nipples had hardened under my touch begging me to take them in my mouth. I slipped out of my pants before pulling her panties off as well noticing the slight string of wetness that came from her glorious pussy. I looked at her hungrily as she watched me kneel naked before her. I let my lips trail on her thighs making my achingly slow towards where I wanted to taste her most. Her hands gripped my hair tightly in their grasp as her breathing grew heavy. I looked up at her. Blue meeting green. She nodded her head before I had to ask if I should stop or keep going. 

next chapter coming soon... ;)