I'm sorry...

"It's nothing." I moved her hand off my chest, trying to create some space in between us.

"What the fuck you mean that it's nothing, Y/N? They're scars." Lauren grew angry at my sudden coldness. I didn't want to tell her about them. It reminded me of the memories of someone that I desperately wanted to forget.

"Lauren. Please I don't want this to ruin my night."

"I'm sorry that I actually give a fuck about you Y/N...God just when I think that we're getting somewhere you push me away, again." She ran her hand through her hair in frustration.

I clenched my hands at my side, staring at her, confusion running rampant in my mind. I didn't know if I would ever tell her. What would that accomplish anyway?
"They're unimportant now Lauren. Why do you think I got them covered?" she glared at me, unhappy with my attempt to end this conversation as soon as I could. I made my way across the room as she stayed planted in the same spot. I fished around my suitcase searching for a t-shirt, the cold air in the room sent goose bumps down my skin. She scoffed as soon as I had put on the shirt.

"Look I know that it seems like I don't trust you, I do, but it's just something I don't want to talk about." Her stare softened as she uncrossed her arms. I stayed rooted in the spot that I stood on not knowing what to do in this moment. I watched her as she watched me, the silence in the room comforted me. Lauren moved towards me, determination on her face as her whole aura seemed to change. As soon as she was in front of me I was pulled forward by her hand as she pressed her lips against mine, passion laced within the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her I response, slowly moving to squeeze her waist as I hoisted her up so that she could wrap her legs around me. slowly moving to the bed I kept my lips firmly pressed to her neck as she gave me access.

As I laid her down beneath me she whispered, "I'm sorry..." I looked into her eyes as I caressed her face. Giving her another firm kiss I felt her arms wrap around me, giving a small squeeze to my shoulders as I moved my arms to rest my hands on her hips. The bare skin beneath her shirt allowing me to feel the warmth of her smooth skin.
Our hips fit in perfectly with each other as I was slowly grinding against her. I stripped her slowly of her clothing as she did the same to me. I hovered over her admiring the perfection of the woman beneath me, 'She's all mine' I thought.
As soon as our skin met she moaned into my mouth as I kissed her deeply and continued to grind against her core. Her breasts fit perfectly in the palms of my hand and I then started to lightly suck on her nipples until the buds hardened against my lips and her moans got louder. Her hands roamed my back and mine made their way down to between our bodies towards her mound. I gasped as I felt the wetness between her legs and slowly stroked her clit. Her moans were music to my ears. I felt her hands move to stroke me softly, my groans escaping at the intense pleasure I felt. I leant back so that my body was upright from her as her hands felt my abdomen, her pupils dark and wanting. I leant over to the bedside table fishing around for the condoms that Jonah had left there as a joke. Good thing that they were still there because at this rate I was becoming unbearably hard and the thought of having to pull out again was hard to imagine from the delicious warmth inside Lauren. Instead of allowing me to roll the rubber onto me lauren grabbed the foil from my hand pulling the condom out and rolling it onto me. her cool hands made me sensitive to the touch as she stroked me a few more times. I buried my head into the crook of her neck as si sucked on the sensitive skin. Her small moans close to my ear, commanding me to guide myself towards her entrance.

I moved slowly forward until her legs opened shamelessly more to allow my whole length to enter her. I moved slowly as she gripped the back of my neck with her trembling hands. I was only a few strokes in and it was already hard to contain myself.
Another thought entered my mind as I turned her over so that she could lay on her stomach. I didn't hesitate to enter quickly from behind as her hands gripped the sheets beside her. I moved my head forward to kiss her neck and lips and shoulders. I bit into her shoulder softly which earned a loud moan. My new angle allowed me to feel impossibly deeper inside her. "Y/N...you're going to...to make me c-come" her voice trembled as I felt her tighten further and further around me, the sweat building up on her back and mine.

I went incredibly faster and harder, my head resting on her shoulder as the strength to keep myself up was starting to falter. Suddenly, her hands gripped the sheets until her knuckles turned white, whole body trembling beneath me as i felt myself near my climax too. The way she looked up at me behind her shoulder, the sight alone enough to make me come. I stilled inside her unloading myself as I bit onto her neck once more. I pulled myself out to discard of the condom in the bin nearby as she let her body rest against the bed. Our bodies were both covered in sweat as she continued to pant. I let myself fall beside her sleep taking over as she wrapped her arms around me. I didn't think I would ever get tired of this...

A lil smut for ya'll ;)