Chapter.10 "you can trust me"

-Madison's POV-

"Oh... My... God."

Was all I could say. How did I not notice? The most wanted criminal in Canada is standing right in front of me.... I'm in his home... In his room. He killed my parents... He took me and my brother. H...how did this happen. I stared at him with a million emotions flooding through me like a tsunami. Not one of them were good, I raised my hand shakily to cover my gaped mouth and backed away from him more as much as I could. He had a confused look on his face, but yet again I thought my actions were quite clear.

"Listen. I'm not going to hurt you..."

He whispered huskily and stuck his arm out for me to take but really, who would think I would go near a murderer. I shook my head symbolizing a accurate No. I would hope he would understand and leave, but my hopes haven't exactly been on my side today. His eyes went dark like they had when he was angry. Kind of like that guy who choked me, but Justin's.... Justin's were way worse. They made your insides fear just like the outside. He lowered his arm back down to his side and clenched his hand into a fist. It was very clear that he was mad. The skin turning white around his knuckles from the strength he was putting into it. I shifted my body a little uncomfortably, his appearance was more intimidating then before. I tried not to look but it was hard. I slowly made eye contact with the door, it was open just a midge.

"I said... I'm not going to hurt you."

He muttered with obvious uncontrollable anger within his tone. The kind that would make someone run in the other direction. Except there was no where for me to run.

"I don't trust you... Just... Leave me alone."

I spoke dryly still focusing on the doorway. Maybe I could make a run for it... Go downstairs. Grab Nathan and be safe. Away from this... This. This home of criminals. I could hear the floor squeak a little in his direction.

"You can trust me...."

He mumbled still clenching his fists by his sides as he continued to move my way.

"You're a murderer... You kill people... You killed my parents... And you took me and my brother... Your gang member choked me and dragged me around like some kind of worthless thing... You kept me here alone in your room like a caged animal... You expect me to believe that I can trust you? Please... That's the LAST thing I'd do."

I snapped at him now glaring at his once angry presence now burning with more fury.

"DON'T EVER, EVER SPEAK TO ME IN THAT KIND OF WAY! YOU THINK IM A MONSTER WELL MAYBE I AM! YEAH I KILL PEOPLE BUT ONLY THE ONES THAT WANT ME DEAD! IT'S WHAT I DO! AND QUITE FRANKLY YOU SHOULD BE SO FUCKING LUCKY I KEPT YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BROTHER ALIVE! IF I WANTED TO I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU BOTH IN A INSTANT! BUT I CHOSE TO KEEP YOU ALIVE AND HIM! RIGHT NOW I REALLY WANT TO KILL YOU, BUT NOT FOR NO REASON' BUT BECAUSE YOU'RE ACTING SO UNGRATEFUL!"

He yelled bringing no space between us. He raised his hand ready to hit me. I let a few tears fall from my eyes, I closed them tightly waiting for the impact of his hand to meet my face, but it never did. I squinted one eye open and saw he was lowering his arm by his side then looked at my tears dribbling down my face. He bit his lip inwardly and looked at the floor. Me... Ungrateful? How am I being ungrateful.... Why should I be great full for him taking me and my brother away after he KILLED my parents.. I didn't ask for any of this... I didn't.. I let a few more tears fall as the image of my dad being shot ran through my mind... And my mom laying dead on the floor.. He did that... He did that to them. Suddenly I felt a finger on my cheek wiping away my tears. I looked up and saw Justin's face only meters away from mine. His caramel colored orbs staring into my eyes.

"I'm sorry..."

He whispered between us, but it really wasn't much space. I could feel his warm breath on my lips. But before he could do anything, I turned my head making his lips come in contact with my cheek. I was to upset to yell... Or to run... Or to move. Did he really think I would kiss him? He just ruined my life... I don't even know him besides the fact I know he is dangerous... And that's enough for me to know.. And I don't want to learn anything else about him. I don't care for him. He's just another perverted guy in the world looking for a easy girl. Well I'm far from one.

He removed his lips off my cheek within a few short seconds of realizing it wasn't my lips he was kissing. He backed himself away from me giving me a foot of space away from him. What does he want? Why can't he just leave me alone..

I let my back slide against the wall as I lower myself on the floor and curl my knees into my chest, and wrapped my arms around my legs tightly and sobbed into them.

"L-look. I didn't mean to yell... I'm sorry. I can sometimes let my anger take the best of me... Uh.. Do you um... Want to see your brother? I know he has been wanting... To know where you are and stuff.."

He said filling the silence that was upon us since the only sound was my sniffling. I lifted my head and met my eyes with his. I nodded slightly and let myself up to my feet. He motioned me to the door. I hesitantly started to walk over to the door as he follow close behind. I opened it and started down the hall then staircase. I saw three guys eating and watching Tv not paying any attention towards Justin or I.. I turned my head and looked at Justin confused but he nodded to keep walking to the next room. I turned my head back to the direction I was walking in and entered what I guessed was the living room. I saw two guys sitting on the couch and one of them holding Nathan who was munching on what looked like chocolate chip cookies. I mentally rolled my eyes at the food choice.

"Nathan..."

I merely squeaked out. The feeling of seeing him okay was un explainable. It made me smile but cry at the same time, not sad tears. But for once happy tears.

He raised his head and looked up at me, instantly dropped his cookie and slid off the couch and ran straight to me. I lowered my arms and caught him pulling him into a warming hug.

"MADISON!!!!! YOU'RE OKAY! I WAS SO SCARED...."

He shouted out in his toddler tone. I felt his arms wrap around my neck and kiss my chin. Yes... I know weird. But he always does that. And it was just the cutest thing in the world. I let out a chuckle as I continued to engulf him into a hug.

"I'm fine. I'm right here and I won't go anywhere I promise. I'm your big sister and I promised you I would keep you safe, and I am keeping that promise. Okay?"

I spoke soothingly as I looked him straight in the eyes waiting for his reply. He nodded his head rapidly and smiled showing his baby teeth. I smiled back at him and planted kisses all over his face making him squeal and giggle uncontrollably.

"S-stoppppppp sissy, you're embarrassing me in front of my friends."

He laughed placing his little hands on each of my cheeks trying to hold me back. His friends? I gave him a confused look as he was squirming in my grasp. I let him back on his feet and he ran over to the two guys on the couch.

"Madison... This is Sean and Gavin.. They're the ones that brought me here and are my friends now. They let me play games with them... And talk to them... And let me watch cartoons, and they gave me cookies!"

He said in a happy manner as he laid a hand on both of their shoulders. My four year old brother... Is friends with criminals.......