chapter.26 "Lopez."

-Justins POV-

I can't believe what happened tonight. Madison almost got taken from me... almost hurt, or beaten. or worse, killed. just the thought of that makes me want to rip somebodies throat out. I stare at the man tied down to the chair in the shed. Gavin and David on either side of him questioning him. while Alex and I stare at him. Sean is in the house watching Madison and Nathan. in case anyone else tries to come here. I would do anything to just kill him right now but we need answers, answers on who sent him and why he came here and what he wants with Madison. so far he won't tell us anything and it is getting on my nerves.

"WHO SENT YOU HERE!?"

David yelled at him with just as much anger as the rest of us.

"You guys should give up now.. kill me if you want. I'm not telling you anything."

That just brought me passed my breaking point. I grab my gun out of my back pocket and shoot him in the same leg I shot him before. his yelling louder by the minute.

"I SUGGEST YOU TELL US WHO SENT YOU HERE NOW. BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T THEN I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE DECREASE BY THE SECOND.. SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY."

I hollered at him stepping my way towards him and punching him across the face with my fist.

"as I said before.. I'm not telling you anything."

he sneered at all of us.

"I will keep you here for as long as I have too, and each day while you are here I will make you wish you were dead. because unless you give me answers, then the pain will only get worse."

that only seemed to make his stern face go back into a smirk.

"I'll tell you something.. he will find out you guys took me.. once he notices I didn't come back with that girl. you know, he is really fond of her. and I can see why."

he winked at me but I could tell he was meaning it towards Madison. it made my blood boil. I banged the handle of the gun to his jaw as many times as I wanted too. but only getting myself pulled off of him by Gavin.

"Dude, he isn't even worth getting mad at. besides he is probably bluffing to get you mad."

he gripped my arm but I shook him off.

"oh but I am not bluffing. he watches her... all the time. when Justin here drops her off at school, when she goes to each of her classes, when she leaves the building and gets picked up. even when she is sleeping. what a beautiful girl you got yourself Bieber. but it won't be long till she is with us and not you."

his words brought rage through my veins. I was about to charge at him but Alex and Gavin held me back.

"oh Justin, that temper of yours will get you in some serious trouble. ever hear of self control?"

"LISTEN YOU FUCKING BITCH. I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL BEAT YOU TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT. YOU HEAR ME!?"

"As amusing as that sounds, I'm afraid that won't be happening. because he should be here soon."

"WHO!? HUH, WHO IS GOING TO BE HERE!?

I got in front of the guy and firmly gripped his neck making him gasp for air.

"I- I won't t-tell y-you."

his voice barely making it out from his trouble breathing. I press my gun against the side of his head forcefully.

"TELL ME! OR I WILL SHOOT!"

"I-if you s-shoot me then y-you wi-will never find o-out who I-is going to t-take Madison."