chapter.19 "Alex did what?"

-Justins POV-

I ran out of the hospital faster than you could imagine. If the guys can't handle this without me then it is obviously a huge issue. once again Alex causes a problem when everything was just fine. I have a feeling the dude likes to try to get himself and others nearly killed, there hasn't been one single time we have been able to just sit back and not have to go out killing people before they kill us because Alex always causes something. I continue to run up the empty night time streets. no sounds except the sound of my racing heart. Not only am i pissed off, but I'm sorry. not for him though.. I am sorry for Madison. Because I had to leave her when she needed me most. I should be right by her side right now comforting her, but no. I have to deal with Alex's new problem. I make my way across the street and now the house is in a far view distance. I see a black BMW and a black van in the driveway. none of our cars, that's for sure. I quicken my speed as fast as I could even though I was running faster then ever. once i reach the driveway I slow down so I don't make any noises. the front door wide open. the hell? I get to the first step then second then third and enter the house. it sure as hell wasn't silent, yelling was heard through out the entire house. I grab a gun from the nearby closet and hold it in my hand and walk further in the house to where the sounds were heard. I see Gavin, Sean, and David holding up their guns to a couple unfamiliar guys and Alex in the grip of one of them.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?"

I yelled with rage, taking over their previous shouting. all their faces jolted to me as I walked into the room still holding my gun and pointing it at the guys handling Alex.

"IS THIS ONE OF YOUR MEMBERS?"

"yeah he is, who are you?"

"The name is adam."

he muttered without a care in the world as to who I was. one of his members held on to Alex tighter as he tried to get out of his grip.

"what are you doing in my house? this is our turf... not yours."

"yeah, explain that to your guy! saw him in our yard breaking into our celler. also shot one of our men and took something from him."

I glared at Alex with anger rushing through my veins.

"Alex did what?"

i spoke through clenched teeth and gripped my gun tighter, my anger bound to release any second.

"I'm not repeating myself, I suggest you tell your guys to lower their guns before I blow all your heads off."

The bulky one said with a raised tone as the guys behind him pulled out their guns and pointed them at Sean, Gavin, and David and me.

"NO WAY IN HELL ARE WE GOING TO L-"

"Gavin lower em.."

"Justin are you crazy!?"

"I SAID LOWER THEM NOW DAMMIT!"

they did as told and lowered their weapons slowly but kept their eyes focused on Adam and his men. He had four men with him. all had brown hair and dark eyes. I guess they were suppose to be intimidating but really weren't fooling anybody. I could see straight through them. Adam let out a low chuckle with amusement then looked my way.

"now you lower yours."

he ordered to me. no, I don't take orders... I give orders.

"I'm not lowering anything, mine stays up. now what do you want?"

"oh we don't want much.."

"I said.. what.. do.. you.. want..?"

I walked a little more closer to him and laying my finger on the trigger but not enough for it to go off. the guys behind him stepped up more except the one holding Alex.

"if I were you.. I would back up. I don't want any trouble here unlike your fucking guy."

"listen here and listen good, you are on MY property, in MY house, and holding guns up to MY men, and are holding another one of MY guys, so I suggest you put him down and you lower your guns. it seems as though you are the only one here causing trouble here."

I said in a unpleasant tone, I gave Gavin and the boys a nod and they raised their guns back up aiming at Adams gang. I smirked at him and saw him gulp.

"fine, guys put the guns down. and Jake, release Alex... once he gives us back what he took."

all hid men put their guns back into their pockets and stood aligned with Adam. and the Jake guy seemed to bring Alex in the center of the room but still in his hold.

"I.... I didn't t-take anyt-anything!"

Alex tried to speak but was difficult by the pressure Jake was putting on him.

"YOU DID TAKE SOMETHING! WE SAW YOU SHOVE IT IN YOUR BACK POCKET BEFORE YOU TRIED TO RUN OFF!"

"I DON'T HAVE IT!"

'JAKE CHECK HIM NOW!"

while Jake was checking through Alex's pockets I walked over to Gavin, David, and Sean. but still aware of what was going on.

"the fuck is going on?"

I spat at all of them in a low whisper tone but they could still sense my anger.

"dude I swear we had nothing to do with this."

Gavin answered.

"Yeah, we were eating fricken dinner then we heard shit out front, we got our guns and the door busted open. that is when we called you up, and then they were yelling at us for setting some trick on them."

David piped in eyeing Alex and Jake.

"Adam his pockets are clear.. nothings in it."

Jake stated sternly getting all of our attention.

"where did you put it Alex? or I swear to god I will shoot you now!"

Adam walked over to him putting the gun up to his neck.

"I...I told you I didn't have it... It must have fell!"

"Jake let him go."

Jake dropped Alex to the floor but soon Adam hovered over him and hit his jaw with the end of the gun. bad move... Alex started to fight back and soon it was a full out brawl. I raised my gun again and aimed it at Adam about to shoot but was punched from the side and the gun fell out of my hands. I turned around with anger now shooting out of me. one of his guys was about to punch me again but I decked him straight in the face.

"GUYS KILL THEM!"

I shouted angrier and continued to fight with the guy who punched me. now we were all fighting but quickly two of Adams men died. Only ones left were Adam, Jake, and the one I was fighting. I punched the guy a few times trying to get him off balance as I reached for my gun on the floor. it was almost in my hand when I got knocked down and he started to throw punches to my face. I could feel my lip begin to bleed as did my nose. I felt myself become fumed now. I pushed him off of me and grabbed my gun, I turned to face him and shot his leg making him un stable. I stumbled over to him and finished the job.

"ADAM GET OFF OF HIM NOW OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!"

I yelled getting his attention. Gavin on my left side, David on my right side. and Sean was dealing with Jake.

"shoot me, and I will shoot him."

he threatened holding a gun to Alex's head.

"you are starting things that you couldn't even handle.. you can leave now and live if you just let him go. or you can die right here, right now."

I laid my finger on the trigger as did Gavin and David with their guns. if he was smart he would back off and run out of the house. he raised his arms in surrender and stood up away from Alex.

"I'll go.. tell her dude to back off of Jake, and we will be heading out."

Adam persuaded. I nodded my head still angered.

"Sean, let go of him."

he did as told and released Jake from his grip and pushed him over towards Adam.

"now. I want you two out of my house before I kill the both of you. I don't want you near here, and I don't want you tempting any of my men. If I find out you did, I will find you, and kill you and anyone who works for you."

I hissed at them.

"this isn't over Bieber."

Adam muttered on his way out of the house. I should have just killed his ass. I already know he is going to plan shit, but I will be ten steps ahead of him. no way will I let a pussy gang like his come in the way of my work. I never even seen that guy before in my life, must be a newbie. well good luck getting a new gang.

"David, Sean. go discard the bodies... Gavin, go check on Nathan where ever you put him, and Alex come here."

I ordered everyone with a stern voice. no questions were asked, nobody talked back. they did as I spoke. good choice. everyone walked in different directions doing what I asked, and Alex coming my way holding his bleeding arm. Adam must of pulled a knife on him. heck... I don't even care. Alex is starting problems again, if Adam didn't do that, I probably would have. once Alex was five feet away from me I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and put him against the wall.

"THE FUCKING HELL WERE YOU THINKING!? ALEX YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS CRAP! YOU ARE MAKING OTHERS GET ANGRY AT US FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON! WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO TAKE CARE OF! HUH! IS EVERY OTHER GANG HERE WANTING TO TEAR US DOWN BECAUSE WE ARE THE BEST NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!? YOU WANT TO GO START SHIT WITH MORE!? THEN DO IT... GO AHEAD! BUT NOT HERE. YOUR ASS WILL BE OUT OF HERE IN A FLASH AND YOU CAN BE ALONE PISSING THEM OFF! I AM DONE... WE ARE ALL DONE SAVING YOUR RECKLESS ASS FROM CRAP LIKE THIS!"

I shouted in his face shoving him into the wall then throwing him carelessly on the floor. I am fed up with him.. I am done with his issues.

"IT WASN'T FOR NO REASON! WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL HIM WHILE HE WAS HERE!? NOW WE ARE FUCKED!"

"NO ALEX! YOU'RE FUCKED!"

"JUSTIN YOU DON'T GET IT!!! HE W-"

"I DO GET IT! I GET THAT YOU HAVE TO START SHIT WITH EVERYONE SO YOU CAN GET SOME HIGH OFF OF IT... YOU ARE SICK. WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE THE OTHER GUYS!?"

"JUSTIN LISTEN TO ME! I KNOW I DO STUPID SHIT ALL THE TIME BUT I DO IT FOR PERSONAL PURPOSES. YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND BUT I DO. I HAVE MY REASONS FOR WHAT I DO!"

"SO DO WE ALEX... WE ALL HAVE OUR REASONS! WE ARE ALL COMMITTED TO THIS WORK.. AND WE ARE DOING A GOOD JOB AT IT. BUT YOU SEEM TO DOWN GRADE US EACH TIME. AND I'M DONE WITH IT!"

"YOU'RE NOT LISTENING! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

"THEN ENLIGHTEN ME HUH! GO AHEAD. TELL ME... MAKE ME UNDERSTAND. I'M ALL EARS!"

"HE WORKS FOR LOPEZ! I WAS RESEARCHING SOME SHIT AND SAW HE GOT A NEW CREW DOWN HERE NOT TOO FAR AWAY, LIKE BACKUP GUYS. I GOT THEIR ADDRESS AND WENT TO CHECK IT OUT! I SAW THE CELLER WAS OPEN SO I WENT DOWN THERE TO CHECK IT OUT... A GUY WAS DOWN THERE WITH A FEW OTHER GUYS AND THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT A HIT AND HAD A WHOLE LAYOUT OF IT.. I WENT IN THERE AND SHOT ONE OF THE GUYS WHO PULLED A GUN OUT. I TOOK THE LAYOUT FROM HIM AND RAN BUT ADAM AND HIS MEN GOT ME AND QUESTIONED ME. ANOTHER THING LED TO ANOTHER AND THEY BROUGHT ME BACK HERE. I WASN'T BEING WRECKLESS THIS IME. I FOUND SOMETHING OUT THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT TO BE FOUND OUT!"

My eyes widened when he said Lopez. Lopez is the second best gang here in Ontario Canada. of course mine is on top but he is a close run. he has been a issue for years. always getting in the way of things, butting heads with my guys, always trying to get us to fail. but it was always him who would fail. I knew something was up when he was silent for a few months. I thought he gave up, but I know he wouldn't do that. when he starts things, it always leads to trouble. even more trouble then Alex causes.

"what did you find out?"

I questioned him with a timid mind.

"they are coming.... they got other gangs to help him too.."

"when is he coming?"

"two months.."

"that's ways away.."

"Justin.. they are planning everything out! they have more then just their crew helping them! they are flying out guys from other places..."

That's when I understood.. more weapons.... more people... more skills put together... more ideas... they might actually get close to winning this time... but I will make sure that won't ever happen.

"call up Mike.... tell him we need everyone.."

"everyone?"

"yes... if Lopez wants to fight... we'll show him a fight.. No mercy.."