Chapter.40 "Betrayal by a frenamie"

-Madisons POV-

I was starting to get back to my somewhat original lifestyle with Justin. I understood my part in life now and I wasn't going to give it up. I learned who to trust and who to forgive. It just so happen to be Justin i could do both... Megan lied to me, made me look like a fool and twisted my heart for her own selfish needs. When we visited her and she saw me she nearly sprung off the couch and hugged me but i wasn't one to hug her back. My eyes held hurt from both her negligence and the fact i was still healing and her grasp on me couldn't of been anymore tighter. I still remember that day...

* FLASHBACK *

The house was chaos with everyone running around trying to track people down, and trying to figure out possible cases of other gangs that had been a issue to them. It was starting to make my head pound. I was laying down on the living room couch flipping through channels but i didn't bother to even watch because i couldnt hear it over their commotion.

"Can you guys quiet down."

I tried saying but not even a head turned to me as Justin was giving them orders and some just doing their own thing. I sighed at that starting to feel my cheeks redden of anger as i tried a few more times and nothing.

"HEY!!!!!!!! CAN YOU QUIET DOWN! YOU'RE ALL GIVING ME A HEADACHE!"

I yelled but my voice was a bit scratchy. i coughed a little trying to cover it up. all their heads snapped to my direction finally, their eyes wide and shocked by my tone. i inwardly breathed and finally enjoyed my show, i was watching "Faking It".

"Guys can you take this work into the other room."

I could already tell who said that as the guys all replied with yeps and okays. Their footsteps dissappeared out of the room nearby and into the other room. I continued to have my eyes glued to the screen as Justin came into the room and sat at the end of the couch by my feet.

"Hey.. sorry if we were too loud. It's been hectic trying to find you and when we found you we forgot all about our other stuff and now we are trying to get back up to schedule with things.."

His leveled tone filled my ears.I switched off the TV and tossed the remote on the the table and stared at him.

"Well sorry i was such a burden to find."

I hissed aggravated. I didn't mean to seem like a bitch but my thoughts were bouncing around every which way and I didn't understand half of it, and the noise in this house was absurd, and Nathan was at school so I couldn't have just spent the day with him, and basically being helpless didn't help the case either.

I could see his gaze soften but then turn hard.

"Madison, I didn't mean it that way and you know it. I'm sick of you tr- actually never mind. I really don't want to fight with you."

He stood up and started heading out of the room and vanished beyond the walls. I groaned at the annoyance i was getting and attempted to get up. I carefully sat myself up as slow as possible along with trying to slide my legs off the side of the couch. Once i did so i cautiously pushed myself up. I took a step and stumbled a bit but luckily caught myself before colliding with the hard wood flooring. I braced myself to take more steps and i managed to do just that as i clung on to my side as it ached by my movement. I headed towards the direction Justin went in. I wasn't finished with our conversation and i wanted answers to my thoughts. Once i entered the room i saw all the guys surrounding a raised up table with papers scattered like a mad man all over the place on it. I coughed slightly to gain their attention, their heads snapped my way but not Justin as he continued to speak. Him ignoring me just made me fume.