chapter.30 "dead or alive."

-Justins POV-

I watched as her eyes started to close... it hurt, hurt more then anything to see the one I love slip away from me. but she is not dead... no! I won't let her die. she is mine and only mine. I finally found the one I was meant to be with, I feel happy, and complete. and I can't let someone so special to me leave. she can't...

"Madison....."

I spoke with thought trying to get her to open her eyes. but they were surely closed.. I felt my eyes fill with tears, shocking huh? I haven't cried in many many years but this- this is tear worthy. I felt them slide down my cheeks but I whipped them away quickly not wanting the guys to see them.

"Baby wake up..... Madison please open your eyes."

No matter how much I pleaded they remained shut, I knew she lost a lot of blood but I also know she can make it. I just know it. she has done nothing wrong. why couldn't it have been me to get hurt? why did it have to be her!? I put her in all this... I brought her into my messed up dangerous life... I should be punished, not her.

"ALEX FUCKING DRIVE FASTER NOW!!"

"I'm going as fast as I can! there is stupid fucking slow ass cars."

"I SAID DRIVE DAMMIT! I DON'T CARE IF THEIR SLOW! DRIVE AROUND THEM!"

the car speeded up and surely passed all those time wasting cars. I let out a sigh of relief as I saw the ugly traffic start to move faster. but relief was only a timed feeling once I placed my eyes back on Madison. she looked so...so. I can't even say it.

"don't worry man, hospital is only around the corner."

Alex assured taking a turn where the hospital came into view. once we pulled into the parking lot of the hospital we immediately unbuckled our seatbelts and Alex held the car door open for me to carry Madison out. this reminds me of the last time she had to come here for her broken leg. it hurt me then to see her hurt and in need, but that time wasn't on the plate of life and death. this time.... I don't know the outcome.... I can't lie to myself and say she is going to be one hundred percent okay, I can't say she will live.... as much as I want to make myself think that. I can't I can only hope. I rushed through the hospital doors yelling for help as soon assistance came and I put Madison on the gurney bed. but before I could say anything, they ran out of the entrance way and into the intensive care unit.

"MADISON! NO LET ME THROUGH! MADISON PLEASE!!!!!!! MOVE, LET ME IN! I'M HER BOYFRIEND!"

I was being held back by the nurses and some doctors trying to say things to calm me down but I knew it was a load of bull. if I wanted to I could kill them all and go through but that would only get me into prison and away from Madison, and I would never forgive myself if I let that happen... but I also wouldn't forgive myself if I listened to these doctors and let them take her life away while I'm stuck out here.

"Sir you need to calm down please- or we will have to ask you to leave."

one of the nurses said that made my eyes strictly narrow to her with such hatred and disgust. I suppose she took offense to that but quickly looked down and scooted herself away from me sensing my anger.

"smart bitch. don't talk to me, leave me alone, don't even come near me unless you have news about my girlfriend. got it!?"

I sent a glare at her as the other doctors moved away from me and continued to their jobs. she nodded her head and lightly jogged back behind the front desk. she didn't look any older then twenty five which is why she was probably afraid. if it was a older woman then they would have been yelling at me, but would I listen? fuck no.